[Serie A] Inter 1-1 Juventus [October 24th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i seriously hope we're not that fragile mentally that a match in october could define our season. it can be a confidence booster, but in case we lose it, we shouldn't really bother, just keep working.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Dybala is expected to be available on the bench vs Inter. Rabiot remains the only doubt for the game. (GdS)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i seriously hope we're not that fragile mentally that a match in october could define our season. it can be a confidence booster, but in case we lose it, we shouldn't really bother, just keep working.
There is that. Obviously it's part of our identity to win, but the awful start has taken the pressure off a little and we just take it one game at a time now. As Max always says, see where we are by March.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think it’s more so a run of form that can make or break the season. We have 3 must win matches sandwiched between away at Inter and away at Lazio. We need to pick up 9 points in these matches as a bare minimum, and ideally I’d like to see a result in at least one of Inter and Lazio.

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I think it’s more so a run of form that can make or break the season. We have 3 must win matches sandwiched between away at Inter and away at Lazio. We need to pick up a minimum of 9 points in these matches as a bare minimum, and ideally I’d like to see a result in at least one of Inter and Lazio.
11 points out of 15 would keep our Scudetto chances alive for the moment, anything more is a great bonus to make up for our horrendous start, anything less will depend on how Napoli/Milan are faring. In all cases we must avoid loss against inter as they are direct competition.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Huge game, a win puts us on even points with the scum but we have to avoid a loss, which would set us back significantly

I look at that inter team and it doesn’t scare me, aside from Barella, De Vrij and Lautaro there is nothing particularly special in that line up.

I hope we are throughly motivated to get our dominant streak back. Let’s destroy the Merda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)