[Serie A] Inter - Juventus match commentary (4 Viewers)

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
you give 7 yellow cards in the first 25 minutes...how stupid can a ref be?...i watched chelsea vs manure and the first yellow card was like in the 40'th minute (the infractions were the same)
Why not? They behave like idiots and when I don't want the stuff to go to far and avoid more disgusting play then I give the cards fast.
2004 European Cup, Portugal - Netherlands. So much could have been avoided if the ref instantly gave the right cards.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Why not? They behave like idiots and when I don't want the stuff to go to far and avoid more disgusting play then I give the cards fast.
2004 European Cup, Portugal - Netherlands. So much could have been avoided if the ref instantly gave the right cards.
you must give some verbal threats before jumping to yellow cards..

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #96
    Half time. The next 45 minutes will look like a lifetime if you are a Juve fan.

OP
    icemaη

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #98
    All things considered I thought the ref had a pretty good match. Momo's first yellow might have been a little harsh, but he could have been sent off for the foul on Milito. But then he decided to slide tackle again in a matter of minutes.

OP
    icemaη

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #100
    Of the three DMs we have do you know who I would certainly keep? Poulsen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)