[Serie A] Inter 0-1 Juventus [19th March, 2023 20:45 CET] (7 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Soule barelly getting a couple of minutes against 10 men Freiburg or even barelly against more significantly weaker opposition this past couple of months but instead gets the start away against Inter of all teams? Predictably one of the most physical games in our season that is… And whats with DeSciglio there, is Cuadrado injured again or whats going on!?

Hopefully this formation is just journo’s themselves making bs assumptions, i’ll be waiting for the official one to come out before stressing too much, but i sure hope we have something better prepared for this one.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Soule barelly getting a couple of minutes against 10 men Freiburg or even barelly against more significantly weaker opposition this past couple of months but instead gets the start away against Inter of all teams? Predictably one of the most physical games in our season that is… And whats with DeSciglio there, is Cuadrado injured again or whats going on!?

Hopefully this formation is just journo’s themselves making bs assumptions, i’ll be waiting for the official one to come out before stressing too much, but i sure hope we have something better prepared for this one.
I like the lineup, except for DeSciglio.

Not a fan of Gatti, but he's had a good game, so give him another start for all I care.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I like the lineup, except for DeSciglio.
I actually would like to see Soule enter this game at some point and even think that overall he has good potential but i just don’t see him ready to start in this one alongside a Vlahovic that is not in the greatest of form either... unless both Di Maria and Chiesa are not fit enough to play at least around 45-60mins then there is not much justification in not starting with one of them instead, and same goes for Cuadrado tbh.

Serie A is indeed not our primary focus anymore(despite still being our best chance at European football next season as it’s highly unlikely we’ll win EL) but il take a defeat from just about anyone else but to this rats, i hope we play our strongest XI and go for the win from the get go.

Jun 16, 2020

Isn’t this classic Allegri, not playing someone then out of the blue in an important match. I’m sure that are a dozen examples of Allegri utilising players like that just like Gatti against Freiburg

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i think soulé will try to provide width on the right that de sciglio isn't expected to do. he's not really a central player, he won't play seconda punta

i wish cuadrado was healthy though

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Isn’t this classic Allegri, not playing someone then out of the blue in an important match. I’m sure that are a dozen examples of Allegri utilising players like that just like Gatti against Freiburg
Truth is that it doesn’t come exactly as an surprise when he makes this type of questionable choices, but let’s say sometimes he might be forced by the circumstances, such as Gatti playing against Freiburg due to both Bonucci and Alex Sandro not being available, otherwise just like in our case here, if Cuadrado and at least one of Chiesa or Di Maria are fit to play then for all ways and means need to be out there from the first minute.

- - - Updated - - -

We’ll see how it goes i guess, i just hope that we throw everything we have available at them, a win tonight would really create a storm and real belief in potentially reaching top 4 even without the 15points that were robbed from us.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Latest updates about the probable lineup vs Inter: Szczesny; Gatti, Bremer, Danilo; De Sciglio, Fagioli, Locatelli, Rabiot, Kostic; Soulé, Vlahovic
[Romeo Agresti]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
love these guys. inda bitching about injustice (which is right in every other parallel universes, except theirs) is the best inda

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Latest updates about the probable lineup vs Inter: Szczesny; Gatti, Bremer, Danilo; De Sciglio, Fagioli, Locatelli, Rabiot, Kostic; Soulé, Vlahovic
[Romeo Agresti]
Not very encouraging…

Regardless, hope we somehow manage to get the job done, maybe the plan is to hang on and tire them untill the second half and then to bring on fresh legs in Chiesa , Di Maria and Cuadrado(of which all are likely not 100% fit and we are cautious about them) to try and change the balance of the game, which is obviously a strategy that could eventually work, but it’s sure going to be very difficult.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
latest updates about the probable missers of the game: siamak, juvejay, swag, osman, kyle, scottish, alin, mokku, juve123, mikem, satfootball

lol
It's possible I'll miss the start but Imma def catch the rest of it, sure as Siamak will one day get his chance with Wanda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)