Serie A in the US (1 Viewer)

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
Hi guys ...

i know this topic has been discuessed for long time ... but still there is no answer to it ...

is there any chanel that broadcast Serie A here in the us ...

i'm tired of calling different cable providers and still have the same answer NO ...

so i decided to make this thread for all those who live in the us to discuess it ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
I think you can get RAI from Dish Network, although it may not be cheap.

Where I live, there is a small channel that shows various international stations and they show some RAI, including the first game on SUnday on 2 hour dealy.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
I think you can get RAI from Dish Network, although it may not be cheap.

Where I live, there is a small channel that shows various international stations and they show some RAI, including the first game on SUnday on 2 hour dealy.
true. it starts at 11 am as i remember.....exactly one hour after i leave for church....:fero:

OP
Almajhool

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    i know about RAI intl. but it doesn't broadcast serie A internationally ..

i'm lookin if anyone knows about a chanel that does (no prob if it's a ppv )

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    WE went throug this 10000 times as u said....the answer is NO. RAI INT. is ur only option.

All you can do is pick another leafue to watch!
    I keep up with the Argentinian League. its the best, and most entertainig Leauge on earth. :thumb: Forza River Plate!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    RAI INTERNATIONAL shows 2 Serie A games a week, unfortunately, it hasnt been Juve lately :groan::groan::groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)