Serie A: Genoa vs Juventus [March 9 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I think Palladino's best position is LM,and in regards to LB you would use Cheillini and Stendardo as CB?
I have to disagree . Palladino is by no means a winger or even a midfielder for that matter . He tries his best but it's painfully obvious he's being played out of position . He's a striker and he should play as one . Having Alex , Trez , and Iaquinta is what's making Ranieri play Palla as a winger . It's not his preferred position but at least he's not warming the bench .

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #291
    I think Palladino's best position is LM,and in regards to LB you would use Cheillini and Stendardo as CB?
    Well there is no surprise this coming from you, you stand by whatever Ranieri does even if he plays Del Piero as a central defender.

PALLADINO IS A FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Chiellini started his career on the left and Stendardo is a decent center defender.

RANIERI GETS US PLAYERS AND WASTES THEM ON THE BENCH!!!!!

And one question, is there a Ranieri fan forum or something? Because if there isn't you are so fit to start one, you might get rich one day because you are not a Juve fan, you don't care about Juve as a club as much as you care about what Raneri does. It is much worse than m_elayyan.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #295
    hey good spot..but thing is not many people in my area know bout scirea...
    But if you are talking about legends, Scirea is the best defender that ever had a Juve jersey. And maybe it is an opportunity to preach about him in your area.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #297
    I don't like it when people ask others about a certain thing when they are already decided one what they want to have.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    I have to disagree . Palladino is by no means a winger or even a midfielder for that matter . He tries his best but it's painfully obvious he's being played out of position . He's a striker and he should play as one . Having Alex , Trez , and Iaquinta is what's making Ranieri play Palla as a winger . It's not his preferred position but at least he's not warming the bench .
    Well there is no surprise this coming from you, you stand by whatever Ranieri does even if he plays Del Piero as a central defender.

PALLADINO IS A FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Chiellini started his career on the left and Stendardo is a decent center defender.

RANIERI GETS US PLAYERS AND WASTES THEM ON THE BENCH!!!!!

And one question, is there a Ranieri fan forum or something? Because if there isn't you are so fit to start one, you might get rich one day because you are not a Juve fan, you don't care about Juve as a club as much as you care about what Raneri does. It is much worse than m_elayyan.

Everyone knows that Paladino is a forward. Considering that he can not play in that position unless someone suspended or injured , his best position after that is LM as we saw him in different positions too.
    And i only asked where would you play him, or who else would you play instead of Nedved in today's. game. No need to pull your hair cos of me or to be creative.
    Also as u mentioned DP, well he was not up to task if you ask me in last few games, but we dont have anyone else don we?

Re Chiellini, we both agree in this situation as i suggested that as well before so..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)