Serie A: Genoa vs Juventus [March 9 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
I think we`ll see this one :moan:

Del Piero-Trezeguet

Palla-Sissoko-Zanetti-Camo

Brazzo-Chiellini-Legro-Zebina

Buffon
Looks good to me. Depending on how fit trez is we can sub iaq either for trez (if he really is in bad shape or we still need to score) or for DP, should he be tired (we will need him in the following matches thats for sure)
I'm also looking forward to see Palla there, he played there last game but still... i still hope for him to get a grip. The rest is pretty standart; Maybe Brazzo <--> Stendardo, at some point, or maybe we start with stendardo and then sub him with brazzo for a more offensive lineup. I'm confident for today

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
78' Catania 2 - 1 Cagliari
78' Empoli 1 - 1 AC Milan
78' Lazio 2 - 0 Livorno
78' Napoli 0 - 2 AS Roma
78' Parma 1 - 2 Sampdoria
78' Siena 0 - 0 Fiorentina
78' Torino 1 - 0 Atalanta

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
78' Catania 2 - 1 Cagliari
78' Empoli 1 - 1 AC Milan
78' Lazio 2 - 0 Livorno
78' Napoli 0 - 2 AS Roma
78' Parma 1 - 2 Sampdoria
78' Siena 0 - 0 Fiorentina
78' Torino 1 - 0 Atalanta
Empoli 1 -3 AC Milan

Siena 1 - 0 Fiorentina

Parma lost, i think they will need new coach. Maybe Ranieri can help them :)

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Maybe he isn't using tricks in training like Nocerino.
LOL:lol: , good one... +rep

Parma lost, i think they will need new coach. Maybe Ranieri can help them :)
U are joking at your pal Ruineri?? WTF is world coming too??? :lol:
He would do great at Parma, he might rescue them again for droping down to serie B...But hey, guy can dream right...:xfinger:

We'll see the same system as all ways:

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Braco

Camo - Sissoko - Zanetti - Palladino

Trezegol - DP

One or maybe 2 subs...One in 75.min and the other in 86.min...First will be Nocerino for Palladino, teh other one IQ for DP...
The result at the end 2:0 for Genoa...

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
LOL:lol: , good one... +rep

U are joking at your pal Ruineri?? WTF is world coming too??? :lol:

We'll see the same system as all ways:

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Braco

Camo - Sissoko - Zanetti - Palladino

Trezegol - DP

One or maybe 2 subs...One in 75.min and the other in 86.min...First will be Nocerino for Palladino, teh other one IQ for DP...
The result at the end 2:0 for Genoa...

I think we might see Tiago this time as well.

Also i was joking about CR.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #278
    With the Viola loss we have no reason not go to Genoa and eat them alive. I don't care about Ranieri's ineptness, our heroes have to realize that they have a chance to correct the mistake that happened last week.

Once again we are facing weakness on our left side with Palladino playing out of position and playing with either Grygera or Sali. Will Ranieri ever learn?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    With the Viola loss we have no reason not go to Genoa and eat them alive. I don't care about Ranieri's ineptness, our heroes have to realize that they have a chance to correct the mistake that happened last week.

Once again we are facing weakness on our left side with Palladino playing out of position and playing with either Grygera or Sali. Will Ranieri ever learn?
    No he won`t.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007

I think Palladino's best position is LM,and in regards to LB you would use Cheillini and Stendardo as CB?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)