[Serie A] Genoa - Juventus (September 20, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Genoa 0 - 2 Juve 20-Sep-2015 MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Cuadrado

• Pogba

• Lemina

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Happy for the win. A lot to work still, a lot. We show again as we did against City that we are a fighting team, Thank god we're back to this and there's not any chance we loose it again this season. We can win or loose, but we always are gonna fight till the end

Lemina was good for his first game. I'm not a fan of this 4-5-1 with Morata as a wing and Mandzu as CF. Maybe with Pereyra and JGC as wings and Morata as a CF it would make more sense. IMO Pereyra was our best player today by far.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We didnt play a great game but the important thing is that we won!
We definitely need some more quality up front but I was happy to see us solid at the back!
because many of changes in our sqaud and added new players and we lost The first two games of the season i really didnt expect that result against man city now We're on track to win , Allegri did a brilliant job at this after horrible results and boring matches exactly a team without plan and tactic he turned juve into a Cohesive team new players would probably need time to settle into Juventus something thats came back from the dead

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

arc40

Jun 19, 2009
I'm not that mad Dybala didn't start, Mandzukic had to be given another try out but if he starts again next week I'll be pissed. I don't get why Pereyra doesn't start though. He's clearly our most creative player down the middle and causes a lot of trouble to the opponents defense. Is it that his defensive workrate is not as good?
I like Pereyra coming off the bench as a tactical adjustment or sub for a player not performing/injury. He can fill so many roles and i think thats the way Max inteads to use him.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
If we apply the rulebook it's a penalty , but imho it's still too harsh . The genoa player doesn't see chiellini coming at him , the foul is totally unintentional imho . If I was a ref I wouldn't have given it personally , extremely unlucky for genoa.
Unintentional or not,was a foul.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Disagree

Pogba was watching the GK who dived before the shot. From then on Pogba only needed to direct the goal into the other corner.
In the replays it looked like the keeper was standing dead center until a moment before pogba took the shot imho . Pogba lowered his head before the keeper even started moving .

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I went for Pereyra as MOM as he really changed our game.
The first half hour we were dominated by Genoa, although they didn't do much with their possession.
I am very worried after this game, I think we don't look good at all. We don't create much and so far we have been hanging there thanks to a few episodes.
I have not seen the overwhelming Juve that worked on the opponents flank till they fell apart.
I hope that things will improve but against Napoli we cannot display such a piss poor performance. They ain't Genoa.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I went for Pereyra as MOM as he really changed our game.
The first half hour we were dominated by Genoa, although they didn't do much with their possession.
I am very worried after this game, I think we don't look good at all. We don't create much and so far we have been hanging there thanks to a few episodes.
I have not seen the overwhelming Juve that worked on the opponents flank till they fell apart.
I hope that things will improve but against Napoli we cannot display such a piss poor performance. They ain't Genoa.
We don't create much because Allegri has decided to keep Dybala on the bench.

Both goals came from our midfielders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)