[Serie A] Genoa 2-2 JUVENTUS Sep 24th 2009 - 5th round (51 Viewers)

Genoa - Juve [Matchday 5] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Poulsen

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
This game is one of the hardest we will have this season, away at Genoa so early in the season. Although they lost their last game they will be looking to bounce back and they know from last season the can beat us.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
Go Juve!

Hope we get the win, tough match. I watched palacios in boca very often and he is very fast and a good dribbler that could complicate things, not much a scorer though, more like a second striker that plays outside the box. We must make sure that he is kept under control.

I really hope that both Amauri and Iaquinta score tomorrow. Tough game no doubt, but hey, we have beaten good teams this season without playing at full engine, so lets hope we stay compact and clean as always. Buffon is key also since Genoa is known for their attack. Is always better to go into a game knowing that he is on form.

Good luck.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Inter's win really puts the pressure on Juve, even after our so far perfect start they are closing in. It feels like this season is going to turn into a two horse race with Juve and Inter at the top separated by only a few points, away vs. Genoa is a tough game it's important that we have Inter chasing us not vice versa.

Mar 24, 2006
We have a right coach to face this such situation , Ferrara had a tons of under pressure experiences when he was a players and yet he passed it with glories output , relax lads , we are Juventus , we were/are/and always will be the best ahead of others , binter will be always sniffing on our ass , nuff said .

why the fuck we concern about Genoa's has been good so far , even fvcking Chievo donkey could kicked their asses , we must maintain our positive attitude to gets the best result at the end , standing on the top at the end of the season
:theflag: :theflag: :theflag:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We have a right coach to face this such situation , Ferrara had a tons of under pressure experiences when he was a players and yet he passed it with glories output , relax lads , we are Juventus , we were/are/and always will be the best ahead of others , binter will be always sniffing on our ass , nuff said .

why the fuck we concern about Genoa's has been good so far , even fvcking Chievo donkey could kicked their asses , we must maintain our positive attitude to gets the best result at the end , standing on the top at the end of the season
:theflag: :theflag: :theflag:
I'm not scared of Genoa, but saying they lost to Chievo doesn't mean much. They are piss poor on the road but a solid side at home. We have a number of injuries to key players and our players are fatigued from playing so many games so early in the season before they are fully fit. Juve have a better team and all the quality to win it's just down to mentality, fitness, and whether the referee awards a Thiago Motta goal against us after the whistle, sends off Camoranesi unfairly, and disallows a completely legitimate Iaquinta goal...

Jun 13, 2007
Toughest game of the season so far. I think play a good game defensively is key. I'm not too worried about breaking down their defense, I think we should be able to do that. I am, however, worried about maintaining our defensive prowess untill the very end, one blunder could/will cost us the game. Shutting them down will be our number one priority tonight.

Mar 24, 2006
I'm not scared of Genoa, but saying they lost to Chievo doesn't mean much. They are piss poor on the road but a solid side at home. We have a number of injuries to key players and our players are fatigued from playing so many games so early in the season before they are fully fit. Juve have a better team and all the quality to win it's just down to mentality, fitness, and whether the referee awards a Thiago Motta goal against us after the whistle, sends off Camoranesi unfairly, and disallows a completely legitimate Iaquinta goal...
I know you are not :D when did i say you are scared of that Griffin ? :smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)