[Serie A] Genoa 2-2 JUVENTUS Sep 24th 2009 - 5th round (33 Viewers)

Genoa - Juve [Matchday 5] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Poulsen

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zlatan was bigheaded and egoist .

Is Diego like hime ? :disagree:
Fortunately, Diego seems nothing like Zlatan in that regard. But this is more about the fans than the player.

Some fans are "mercenaries" much like we accuse players of being (Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta, etc.). They often tend to support a player at the expense of the club.

For example, one of the things I am thankful for wrt calciopoli was (besides getting rid of Zlatan's bad apple) shedding off a layer of fair-weather fans who support the club and buy the jersey only as long as we win championships a la 8-year-old Manchowder United fan-boys. People who support a player and disrespect the club aren't behaving much better than this, IMO.

For some people, hey, that's completely fine -- everybody gets their rocks off in different ways. But for fans of the club, putting players ahead of the club is more than just a little annoying for us. As a team sport, it's about club success to us -- and not individual player statistics to gloat about for your avatar in FM2010.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I don't get it. :bianconero:

I was merely pointing out that people who follow certain players rather than football teams are morally vacuous.... wheres the problem??

Also, you'll get used to me, I'm just full of hate :D

Also If you are referring to my username being idicitive of my behaviour, I doubt you can tlak Israel boy, if not disregard this portion of my post.
Maybe I didnt get it (sarcasem maybe? that explains it.)Or my english is far worse then i imagend.

Anyway, the Israel part in my user info was because i got upset with some guys here spreading Israel hatred, i had nothing on there before and there a few of us here so didnt want to look like I'm hiding.

DIEGO 28

Aug 20, 2009
Maybe I didnt get it. Or my english is far worse then i imagend.

Anyway, the Israel part in my user info was because i got upset with some guys here spreading Israel hatred, i had nothing on there before and there a few of us here so...
Here we speak about Genoa-Juventus not about a Blood sucking group.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Maybe I didnt get it. Or my english is far worse then i imagend.

Anyway, the Israel part in my user info was because i got upset with some guys here spreading Israel hatred, i had nothing on there before and there a few of us here so...
I was says that people who follow players eg. Romanians and mutu, Ibra etc. arent a bunch of fags, not meaning to offend you if you're gay :tup:

So what does ny name IrishZebra have to do with my behaviour on this forum, Im interested in finding out.

Theres some pure no reason hatred of Israel here alright, you should check out the Israel/Palestine thread

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I was says that people who follow players eg. Romanians and mutu, Ibra etc. arent a bunch of fags, not meaning to offend you if you're gay :tup:

So what does ny name IrishZebra have to do with my behaviour on this forum, Im interested in finding out.

Theres some pure no reason hatred of Israel here alright, you should check out the Israel/Palestine thread
I wasnt refering to your username. lets move on..

Regarding the player fans by nationality maybe its fine, and i dont realy mind it, but coming to a team forum and bashing its home grown players for no apperent reason or logic for that matter deeply annoys me.

About that thread, been there. sad,sad afair but funny at times.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I wasnt refering to your username. lets move on..

but coming to a team forum and bashing its home grown players for no apperent deeply annoys me.
I believe you were :smoke: not bothered now..

Yeah I know i agree with you when i put a , in the setence it meant i was calling those people fags not you guys

I like he Israel thread its hilarious

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #190
    Lets please stop the Israel talk. We already have a fan boy here and he's too much to handle let alone Israel discussion.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Yes ... Look at my username

Do you think Giovinco is comparable to Diego ? :lol2:

Giovinco is not a bad player but he dont have the characters of a big player.
    Where did I made you think that I compared them?

There is a big chance that no matter how Gio will perform you will still choose Diego and diss Gio, just so you could favor your favorite player.

I'm a big Diego fan myself, I was tracking him since his Santos days, and when I fount out that he moved here I was extatic, but you don't see me saying bad things about Giovinco just that Diego would look better.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Your looking at it from the wrong point of view
    He isn't a juve fan, He is a Diego fan.

He probably wouldnt mind us finishing third as long as diego wins the Ballon de'or

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Fortunately, Diego seems nothing like Zlatan in that regard. But this is more about the fans than the player.

Some fans are "mercenaries" much like we accuse players of being (Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta, etc.). They often tend to support a player at the expense of the club.

For example, one of the things I am thankful for wrt calciopoli was (besides getting rid of Zlatan's bad apple) shedding off a layer of fair-weather fans who support the club and buy the jersey only as long as we win championships a la 8-year-old Manchowder United fan-boys. People who support a player and disrespect the club aren't behaving much better than this, IMO.

For some people, hey, that's completely fine -- everybody gets their rocks off in different ways. But for fans of the club, putting players ahead of the club is more than just a little annoying for us. As a team sport, it's about club success to us -- and not individual player statistics to gloat about for your avatar in FM2010.
    Exactly, good post. After finally coming to terms about the relegation, the first thing I thought was that we'd rid ourselves of the weak and mercenary supporters. I recall some posters here, including Ian and Falafel, taking a hike to Barcelona once our fate was sealed.

So even despite the torture and loss of revenue in Serie B, at least the bloodsuckers were weeded out from those who actually cared about the club. Perhaps the only positive facet of Calciopoli.

Speaking of bloodsuckers...

nobody bashed israel
    I'll handle that one.

Anyway, the Israel part in my user info was because i got upset with some guys here spreading Israel hatred, i had nothing on there before and there a few of us here so didnt want to look like I'm hiding.
    Israel are no friends of real Americans, that's for damn sure. If it were me, I'd drop you guys (Israel, IDF) like a rock, because all you do is bring us problems you expect us to resolve while we fund your terrorist bombings. Leech off of somebody else for a change.

Here we speak about Genoa-Juventus not about a Blood sucking group.
    Interesting, but fanboys aren't welcome either. I take it you might be one of those individuals who will support someone else once Diego leaves, or once we play Maccabi Haifa in one month's time. :rolleyes2

Obviously, you're IRA. Don't bomb me, bro. ;)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Speaking of bloodsuckers...

I'll handle that one.

Israel are no friends of real Americans, that's for damn sure. If it were me, I'd drop you guys (Israel, IDF) like a rock, because all you do is bring us problems you expect us to resolve while we fund your terrorist bombings. Leech off of somebody else for a change.

Interesting, but fanboys aren't welcome either. I take it you might be one of those individuals who will support someone else once Diego leaves, or once we play Maccabi Haifa in one month's time. :rolleyes2
    You will handle that one? now thats funny.

Where did you come up with that Israel- Americans bullshit ? nobody here said anything remotly relevante for you to even bring it up, its just sad, off-topic comment.

If you are refaring to me with that Haifa part of your post you are way off. the first football match i saw ever was juve - ajax in the CL finasl. thats when i started watching football and juve is the only team I'm a true fan of, in every sense.

As for the bold part, i assume you mean as well as Israelis ? If thats the case then :andyandbarcelona: ,
    If not my appologies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)