[Serie A] Genoa 2-2 JUVENTUS Sep 24th 2009 - 5th round (52 Viewers)

Genoa - Juve [Matchday 5] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Poulsen

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
@zebra: Exactly, he has much better service now than ever before. I believe in all our strikers....I look at it like writers block for writers. One good idea starts a chain reaction...one goal will do the same.
It will, most likely, but what competition does Amauri have now? It's not like Trezeguet is back to his old scoring self either, only Iaq is frequently finding the back of the net. I'm really curious to see once Il Capitano enters the competition for those 2 striker positions, who will play and who won't. Seeing his age he won't be able to play every single game maybe, but it wouldn't be a bad thing to see Ama or Trez score a good goal against Genoa, maybe starting that chain reaction. Otherwise... something's gotta give indeed.

DIEGO 28

Aug 20, 2009
Buffon - Chiellini - Legro - Grygera - Grosso - Melo(He is ready) :vinny: - Camo - Marchisio - Giovinco :tdown: (no way. Diego is not ready) _ Iaquinta - Amauri

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #167
    Buffon - Chiellini - Legro - Grygera - Grosso - Melo(He is ready) :vinny: - Camo - Marchisio - Giovinco :tdown: (no way. Diego is not ready) _ Iaquinta - Amauri
    Soap it. Have you tried soaping it before?

Last thing I need here is someone insulting Seba.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I like Jack formation's the best. Strong midfield with dynamic players upfront to hit Genoa on the break. Tough players to win the ball and offensive players capable of hurting Genoa on the counter. Can always remove one of the midfielders for a forward mid-game if we need to attack.

Selection-wise, I want to see Giovinco have another chance. His talent hasn't suddenly dissapeared and I still think we can enjoy him a lot if we keep faith in him. Amauri and Trez look out of shape anyway.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    So lets see here, by looking at this thread the following players need to shape up or ship out:

Amauri
    Giovinco
    Trezeguet
    Poulsen

Interesting.
    I hope your not referring to me Andy. All I am saying is they need to start producing more or their spots in the starting lineup would be compromised. I never said anything about shipping out. If you aren't producing, then to the bench you go for someone that will....that is all I am saying:D

dinojuve

Sultan of Swing
    Jul 8, 2009
    This will be a big test for us ... Genoa are a great side , especialy on their turf but I hope that our players will understand importance of this game so that they can deliver us another victory.

If they don't aproach this game with right mentality and attitude then it will e a very long and nerve-cracking night.

Hope that Tiago doesn't start ... I mean that lad is totaly past his best and he'll be usefull only in matches against minor teams.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Yes ... Look at my username

Do you think Giovinco is comparable to Diego ? :lol2:

Giovinco is not a bad player but he dont have the characters of a big player.
    I really hope Diego doesn't bring on board a Juve fan-boy situation like we got rid of with Ibrahimovic years ago.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    I really hope Diego doesn't bring on board a Juve fan-boy situation like we got rid of with Ibrahimovic years ago.
    It's so sad to see players fan-boys. whats up with that?

They should Go play in their "idol" offical site forum's.

Go bash some Messi/CR9 fans not our home-grown players, you duche.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    I dont know whats the deal with you cause i'm kind of new still ,but looking at your user explains a lot.
    I don't get it. :bianconero:

I was merely pointing out that people who follow certain players rather than football teams are morally vacuous.... wheres the problem??

Also, you'll get used to me, I'm just full of hate :D

Also If you are referring to my username being idicitive of my behaviour, I doubt you can talk Israel boy, if not, disregard this portion of my post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)