[Serie A] Genoa 2-2 JUVENTUS Sep 24th 2009 - 5th round (79 Viewers)

Genoa - Juve [Matchday 5] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Poulsen

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just watched the news on Sky Sport 24 :

He will not gonna make it , he won't play against Genoa .

:sigh:
I stand by my selection, then.

Start with muscle in midfield and Camoranesi as trequartista.

Giovinco can be brought on once the game becomes more stretched, if we need him.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I would pick Marrone istead of Poulsen.. Poulsen is really bad. But I am going for this midfield and I hope that Giovinco gets a new chance as a trequartista.

Camo-Melo-Marchisio

Giovinco

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
i think camo's performance in the livorno game was acceptable. He provided two assists and tried to dribble few times. He will continue to improve. He just needs to get to his best match fitness both physically and mentally. Same goes to trezeguet. His performance was better than the lazio game. He was more involved in the build up and he is regaining his leathal touch.
We should never loose hope on david. We all know what he is capablle off. . He had a bad injury last season and he hasn't played much since then. A few more games and he will be bagging those goals for us :) .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Fellas: gio has had two games already as a trequartista, how many more do you want to give him?

Poulsen also had a good game last weekend.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Buffon

Zebina-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Grosso

Marchisio-Melo-Poulsen

Camoranesi

Iaquinta-Amauri​

I like this line-up. With the tough tackling trio of Marchisio, Melo and Poulsen in support, the offensive fullbacks; Zebina and Grosso can be much more adventurous.

And I dun see Marchisio, Melo and Poulsen losing the midfield battle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)