[Serie A] Genoa 1-3 JUVENTUS [June 30th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
One of our better games this season. Conceded them very little and mostly played with decent intensity. All our mids did really well today as well, hopefully that trend continues.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good game 3 pts beautiful goals
I still belive that playing without supporters is easier for us away from home
Some added pressure from the away fans always carried in some form the opposing team, against us.
I was thinking this before the game. No fans puts teams on a level playing field, which of course is the same for us at home, but on a level playing field we always have the advantage because we have better players.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Not sure if this game means we're improving or that Genoa absolutely sucks arse. Most likely a bit of both, so cheers to the lads. Everyone played exceptionally well, even the silly goal that we conceded was pretty hard to pinpoint as someones to blame.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not sure if this game means we're improving or that Genoa absolutely sucks arse. Most likely a bit of both, so cheers to the lads. Everyone played exceptionally well, even the silly goal that we conceded was pretty hard to pinpoint as someones to blame.
Bonucci 90% to blame.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Really? I'd say Cuadrado.

Edit: Apparently I'm in the wrong basing on this thread, might need to see the replays once they come up on youtube...
They are both to blame but Bonucci slipped so you can have some compassion there. I'm the first to fap to Cuadrado simply breathing, but he has to do better there.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
They are both to blame but Bonucci slipped so you can have some compassion there. I'm the first to fap to Cuadrado simply breathing, but he has to do better there.
I'm not even sure it was a slip, he just completely misjudged the flight of the ball (not for the first time on a cross) and got his feet muddled as a result.

If he judges correctly or even just adjusts his feet it is a simple clearance. Anything after his misjudgement is a bit of a lottery, which we should have reacted to a bit quicker.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
3 pts and finally a game that was gentle to my eyes. Some good movement, forward passing and even first time passes in that second half were a joy to watch. I don't wanna get too excited until I see us building on more of the same in our next match.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)