[Serie A] Genoa 1-3 JUVENTUS [June 30th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I would have traded him for any of our sissies in defense, without hesitation. He is someone who lives the boniperti slogan, unlike ours who are only babbling about it
true, he's a winner like very few are.

that still was a bitch move, and if he does it with any other jersey than real's, it's an obvious card. people say that chiellini is dirty, but he's not even close to ramos who gets away with plenty of shit just because he's a real player.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Ramos did nothing wrong

I would have traded him for any of our sissies in defense, without hesitation. He is someone who lives the boniperti slogan, unlike ours who are only babbling about it
What the fug? Honestly I appreciate grunts or a strategic fouls like what Montero did very well for us.

But, what Ramos did is a materazzi level disgraceful cunt act. Honestly materazzi will forever be remembered as an uncultured brainless thug. As for Ramos, not only is he an uneducated kunt, he is also shamelessly enjoying referee’s fellatio.

I would take any current ‘dirty’ player just to win ECL (naingolan etc.)except Ramos. I can’t think of any human that has the personality of Ramos other than bin laden’s right hand man.

I honestly am sure that ramos paid for the disgraceful ‘white lives matter’ banner in EPL games jus for laughs.

Ramos’s son and wife shall leave him one day when he is 50 year old with all his money, leaving him broke and homeless. Oh and Ramos has a daughter. 20 years later, That daughter will marry and be the 13th wife of a very rich man. That man is Salah Jr.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Ramos. He's a dirty shitcunt. I'd love for someone to go in with a two footed lunge on both his knees and end his career; let's see how the faggot likes being on the receiving end for once. Having said that, if he were playing for us, we'd all be supporting him, regardless of how dirty he is. We've had our fair share of assholes, great players for us, but downright cunts when playing against us - Licht, Nedved, Mandzukic.

I don't like him or Pique though, both smug Spanish shitcunts.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, we're laboring to a 1-0 win in this game.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Fuck Ramos. He's a dirty shitcunt. I'd love for someone to go in with a two footed lunge on both his knees and end his career; let's see how the faggot likes being on the receiving end for once. Having said that, if he were playing for us, we'd all be supporting him, regardless of how dirty he is. We've had our fair share of assholes, great players for us, but downright cunts when playing against us - Licht, Nedved, Mandzukic.

I don't like him or Pique though, both smug Spanish shitcunts.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, we're laboring to a 1-0 win in this game.
we'll score at least 3 goals. :)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

no sandro yet, but danilo is back after his idiotic suspension, so he'll probably play lb, and blaise is back to his original position.

tek - juan, mdl, bon, danilo - bentancur, pjanic, matuidi - berna, dybala, cr

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30

- - - Updated - - -

Danilo to get injured. Heard it here first.

- - - Updated - - -

Romero :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Pandev will score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)