[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I remember when we were in good form that I was actually quite confident in winning games, now I'm scared like I was in our last two seasons.

C'mon Juventus...get your act together.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
By the end of this evening we will be closer to Lazio than we are to Milan.

In all honesty, cant really fault any of the players today, we were playing with a makeshift defence and created a million chances. When Frey wasn't performing miracles their defenders were or their woodwork was. I'd say this game is the perfect illustration of our season today. Complete domination, lots of chances created, good to watch but ultimately no end product.

Milan keep winning and winning against the smaller sides, thats how you win the Scudetto, so we can officially wave goodbye to that considering we're averaging less than 2 points a game now. We absolutely need new forwards next year. Vucinic had a quality game, but again no end product. Matri is a good backup but he's not a poacher and he doesn't get himself into dangerous positions. Trezeguet would have scored 5 goals if he was playing today

May 22, 2007
The ineptness of our forwards is highlighted even more when even Frey didn't have a particularly good game against us yet keeps a clean sheet. This game was Juventus build up vs Juventus finishing, and the finishing managed to rape the build up nearly every single time.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Giachherini had a GREAT first half. He was good in the 2nd half too until 10min before he got subbed - he was way too tired at that point and should have been taken off.

Del Piero couldn't get into the rhythm of the game. Vucinic had a good game except his finishing. Pepe should have scored and and did actually score a legitamite goal.

What a game. I can't really blame the performance in general.....we were just extremely unlucky but it once again shows that we lack class up front. There is no consistent goal scorer period. What would we give to have one right now.

MilanMB

Oct 30, 2011
WΏΏdy;3561762 said:
I can't stop laughing at the result.

Scudetto is gone so is milan, we need to worry about getting a CL spot which looks like a very difficult task right now.
the scudetto was ours when the season started.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)