[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Pepe was fucking shit, come on, he crossed the ball about 30 times with 2 of them being successful. He fucking should have scored and didn't.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Not good enough. Nedved up front v fiorentina next weekend. Fuck the refs again, were is the mafia when you need them?
need to start diving for penalties from now on. Juve create more chances and have more possession than Barcelona, but never get penalties or any good fortune.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Pepe was fucking shit, come on, he crossed the ball about 30 times with 2 of them being successful. He fucking should have scored and didn't.
I agree. Vucinic missed a sitter too, but he should have had 4 assists today. I lost count off the chances he set up in the first half.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #577
    Fuck this shit.

How long until we fall behind Napoli, Lazio and Udinese? I give it two or three weeks.

Where most of were worried about our defence, it came out much better than expected but wasting so many opportunities was not in my calculations. I don't want to go on about the referee but he hurt us a lot in this game, however I don't want to blame him on dropping points but I want to blame our toothless players.

Buffon 7.5

Lichtsteiner 6
    Caceres 6.5
    Vidal 6.5
    De Ceglie 6

Marchisio 6
    Pirlo 6.5
    Giaccherrini 5.5

Pepe 5.5
    Matri 5
    Vucinic 6

Elia 4
    Del Piero 5
    Borriello N.R

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    If we had scored 1 goal we would all be hailing this as one of our best performances this season. I'm terrible disappointed, but you just can't do anything about this. We did everything right, and the ball hit the post 3 times.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I can't stop laughing at the result.

Scudetto is gone so is milan, we need to worry about getting a CL spot which looks like a very difficult task right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)