[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #506
    We have an additional CM though, if Genoa were fielding a 4-3-3 I'd be worried, with a 4-4-2 I'm not. Our wingers are going to have a tough day though, I expect runs from the middle to be the source of goals .

And of course, a Vucinic beauty.
    Since the formation is called 4-3-3 it does not mean we have three CMs, Giaccherrini as we all know is not a central midfielder. We are going to have lots of trouble from both the middle and the wings and that's why I have my assessment that Genoa will win with ease.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Since the formation is called 4-3-3 it does not mean we have three CMs, Giaccherrini as we all know is not a central midfielder. We are going to have lots of trouble from both the middle and the wings and that's why I have my assessment that Genoa will win with ease.
    Giach is starting his runs from the central midfield, and will be playing central midfielder when Genoa are on the ball. I don't understand what you're getting at..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I have a friend who's living in Genoa, and he's telling me that the entire city has the taste of blood in their mouths, very much ready to beat us. We're their cup final :touched:

Fuck that pathetic club!! Come on ragazzi, win this one :flag2: :flag2:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #510
    Giach is starting his runs from the central midfield, and will be playing central midfielder when Genoa are on the ball. I don't understand what you're getting at..
    I am talking about holding up the midfield, Giaccherrini does not offer any defensive cover, just as you said, he starts his runs from the middle. Vidal used to be the man collecting back the balls, he is now buried back there exposed to making clumsy errors in front of Buffon.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Not only we are fielding a clumsy player in the defence but also we are weakening our midfield by not fielding him there where he works best in sucking up the pressure. I expect Genoa to have a field day, controlling the midfield, the pace and consequently the entire match with the result.
    now now, two player switches, and suddenly everything else is worse then genoa ?

we have no choise but to do this

but its not gonna be that bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)