[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (24 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
official

starting 11: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Vidal, De Ceglie; Giaccherini, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pepe, Matri, Vucinic.

bench (a disp.): Storari, Marrone, Padoin, @ELJERO17ELIA Del Piero, Quagliarella, Borriello.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Most balanced line up under the circumstances. Though I'd have liked to see Marrone in Giaccherini's place, and perhaps Del Piero or Quag in Vuci's.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
official

starting 11: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Vidal, De Ceglie; Giaccherini, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pepe, Matri, Vucinic.

bench (a disp.): Storari, Marrone, Padoin, @ELJERO17ELIA Del Piero, Quagliarella, Borriello.
I know you got it from Twitter, but this made me laugh. :lol2:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
official

best possible lineup in my opinion

- fields the superior 4-3-3 with pepe

- giac is the best choise to replace vidal, because it allows marchisio to go forward. if marrone playd, marchisio is forced to stay deep, and then he is not very good and invisible

- we have 4 strikers and marrone on the bench :p

Awwww :kiss:
Claudio's scoring the winner my man :agree:
this juventus has a dire need for marchisio to return to the brilliant form of the first part of the season

and pepe to do the same

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #497
    Not only we are fielding a clumsy player in the defence but also we are weakening our midfield by not fielding him there where he works best in sucking up the pressure. I expect Genoa to have a field day, controlling the midfield, the pace and consequently the entire match with the result.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
    - giac is the best choise to replace vidal, because it allows marchisio to go forward. if marrone playd, marchisio is forced to stay deep, and then he is not very good and invisible
    I think Giaccherini is the one who's always going forward. Marchisio and Pirlo will stay deep in the midfield.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Not only we are fielding a clumsy player in the defence but also we are weakening our midfield by not fielding him there where he works best in sucking up the pressure. I expect Genoa to have a field day, controlling the midfield, the pace and consequently the entire match with the result.
    We have an additional CM though, if Genoa were fielding a 4-3-3 I'd be worried, with a 4-4-2 I'm not. Our wingers are going to have a tough day though, I expect runs from the middle to be the source of goals .

And of course, a Vucinic beauty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)