[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If we dont win this match we are officially in crisis. It would be 4 game without a win.

Juventus, so far into this year have played 10 matches and won less than half. We only have 4 wins.

Unacceptable.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: :lol: is that prick still a starter for them?? i have'nt heard anything about moli in a loooooooooooong time.
I don't know; I haven't been following his career tbh. I couldn't care less if he is still playing for Stuttgart or Meerkat FC in Zanzibar Divison Z :p

If you really want to know his news/whereabouts I'm sure Donna Molinaro can fill you in. She usually pops up whenever there is a discussion involving her beloved :D

I hope we win this game; even an ugly win will do. However, I smell another 1-1.

I hope Guano goes in with a two footed lunge on Borriello in training.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
:lol: :lol: is that prick still a starter for them?? i have'nt heard anything about moli in a loooooooooooong time.
:agree: watched 3 games for them this season and he's a starter there, I guess if your chosen as the best left-back in the bundesliga :howler: At some point a team like Stuttgart will hardly drop him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope someone injures Borriello in training; a 3-4 week spell on the sidelines for that dud is just the boost this Juventus side needs.

It'll also spare a lot of face-palm moments and potential strokes on this forum, and for fans across the globe.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
The management and the coach want him to succeed so badly in order to show the fans that were wrong on him from the very beginning. He is great player and need to be redeemed immediately.

According to Gazzetta`s article he is more suitable playing with Vucinic than Matri

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)