[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (25 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know what this team is starting to remind me of?

It reminds me of the times when I am plying Fifa 12 and I'm down by one goal, and I'm doing everything I can to tie the match.

I'm sprinting with all of my players, sending them straight through, in hopes of I still retain possesion when I'm running my guys straight into defenders.

You guys know what I'm talking about.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What was wrong with Pepe today? Who would you rather play?
Who would you play?
Elia or Quag. Someone with actual end product and/or but not limited to actual pure creativity.

Neither of these Pepe has.

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 16:25 ----------

Buffon
Licht-Caceres-Vidal:)sergio:)-De Ceglie
Marrone-Pirlo-Marchisio
Elia-Matri-Mirko​

Balls out creativity up front.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
And as for me, this situation reminds me a season (I cant remember precisely...it has been before calcioppoli) when Inter achieve a draw record... if Im not mistaken they had draws in more than a 2/3 of there macthces. And everybody were laughing on them. And I don't want everybody to lough on us, but its very close to it !!!!!!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Elia or Quag. Someone with actual end product and/or but not limited to actual pure creativity.

Buffon
Marrone-Pirlo-Marchisio
Elia-Matri-Mirko​

Creativity? Quag barely managed to touch the ball without ruining our attacks today.

Hadn't it been for terrible finishing from Borriello, Pepe would have been MOTM.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Creativity? Quag barely managed to touch the ball without ruining our attacks today.

Hadn't it been for terrible finishing from Borriello, Pepe would have been MOTM.
Quag had an off game...but rarely gets to start so because he came into a game in a very tricky situation he shouldnt start? Maybe we should give Boriello a second chance then...

And by creativity I meant more so for Elia. End product for Quag.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54

Buffon
    Marrone-Pirlo-Marchisio
    Elia-Matri-Mirko​

Quag was horrible today.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Nah, don't get me wrong. I don't want Borriello to start, but much rather keep playing Pepe than Quagliarella on the right side.
    Can't we just freakin' try it at least? Conte has a bad habit of tinkering something that doesn't need tinkered but won't tinker something that could use an improvement. It's annoying.

We have good players on the bench being benched for pepe. Why?

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 16:39 ----------

Quag was horrible today.
    Yes, I know. Doesn't mean we shouldn't start him. He is obviously a quality player.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    Can't we just freakin' try it at least? Conte has a bad habit of tinkering something that doesn't need tinkered but won't tinker something that could use an improvement. It's annoying.

We have good players on the bench being benched for pepe. Why?

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 16:39 ----------

Yes, I know. Doesn't mean we shouldn't start him. He is obviously a quality player.
    I haven't seen any of his qualities this season. I am a huge Quag fan but he is no where near what he can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)