[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 5, 2011
-

Well here I am, the ultimate thread starter jinx making a comeback. The best way to end our misery in this current form is to lose a game so I volunteer to take the blame.

Genoa, the third team in Serie A that I would like to disappear, they are pigs out there, real pigs dirty with mid and their own shit. They deserve to lose each and every time they step foot on a green pitch. They deserve to loose all their games in Serie C.

On a serious note, how can we win when we don't have defenders?
The reason you opened this thread is to make us lose the first match then win next 10 consecutive games, hopefully. Please keep in mind we are 100% lose this match, for sure. I can feel, smell, sense that.

Jul 1, 2010
Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Guano-Caceres-De Ceglie
Vidal-Pirlo-Marrone
Pepe-Matri-Vucinic​

Vidal can play CB but our midfield is too weak without him. I think Marchisio needs a game on the bench, it will do him some good and I want Marrone to get a game.
Guano is very young but I think he can do it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Mathematically, we could not lose another match this season and still finish worse than last year. :heart: (Not in points, but at least place.)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    :lol:

Why are people still picking Pepe & Giach? :howler:
    Pepe was great today and if you fail to see that then you are just one blind fool. Not to forget that being a jinx. Once you stopped posting in the LIVE thread we equalized.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)