Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (23 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Playing with 3 time bombs in one match is runing my health. :D
Chiellini, legro & Nocerino are so unpredictable that it is a minor miracle we are 2nd on the table. We are the masters of russian rouellette :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder why did Prandelli and Ranieri say that our goal could/should have been disallowed for offside ?
Trez was offside when Iaquinta scored but he was onside until the shot and his positioning had no influence.
Was it offside because Trez was blocking Frey's view ? Something like the disallowed goal Shevchenko scored to us in 2003 cl final ?

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
I blame Ranieri today, we were up 1-0 away and Fiorentina started to pile up the pressure, then the tinkerman sent in 2 strikers!! Why!!! we needed another DM or at least a defender, I knew we were gonna concede! I told my buddies to expect a goal! Sorry but blame falls on the Tinkerman who ruined the hard work of our boys today!
I have the same feeling that we will get a late goal. I must say that I also blame CR for losing 2 points. Why? He shouldn't change Iaquinta and he should put in Tiago. Why? Prandeli plays with 3 striker and we need a fast player who could score on the counter attack. Only Iaquinta could do this today, beacuse Alex is too slow. We should play last 10 minutes with 5 players in midfield and with only one in attack.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Donadel: Juventus Goal Was Offside

Fiorentina midfielder Marco Donadel believes that his side deserved all three points against Juventus and slams the decision of the referee to allow Vincenzo Iaquinta's goal to stand.

Adrian Mutu scored an 88th minute equaliser at the Stadio Artemio Franchi to earn the Viola a 1-1 draw against Juventus.

Vincenzo Iaquinta had opened the scoring for the Bianconeri in the 23rd minute with a controversial goal. A defensive misunderstanding involving Alessandro Gamberini and Dario Dainelli allowed Iaquinta to curl the ball past Sebastien Frey from the edge of the area.

However David Trezeguet was standing in an offside position and appeared to be impairing Frey's view of the shot. The goal was allowed to stand, and although there was little complaint from Fiorentina players at the time of the incident, Donadel has hit out after the game.

"It's embarassing to concede a goal like we did. Trezeguet was offside and their were two other penalty incidents for us that the referee did not whistle for," fumed Donadel.

"Juventus are a difficult team to play against and we were a little tired but we managed to make the scores even.

"We deserved to win this game and the draw almost feels like a defeat."

Fiorentina drop one place to fourth after today's match but they are still unbeaten in Serie A with three wins and four draws from their seven games.

goal.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I am very interested if Collina will once again respond to this offside discussion and give his explanation.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I am very interested if Collina will once again respond to this offside discussion and give his explanation.
No matter what he says there is a clear rule that says it was offside.
This rule is one of the more stupid ones and if it's up to me i'll change the rule and the goal we scored today and all similar goals would be regular.
But i've seen many goals disallowed for the same reason. Shevchenko scored such goal to us in cl final, Osmane Dabo scored such goal against us in Juve-Lazio 1:1 (he even got a red card when he verbaly attacked the ref for disallowing the goal) and USA scored such goal to Italy at the world cup. All these goals were disallowed and so should have been our goal.

But those penaly clames are funny. Why is it that everyone there is pushing in the box and when the attacker falls people automaticlly say it's a penalty (except when our attacker falls. Then they say it was a dive) ?

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
just because I want to start with Iaq instead of DP ??? cuz that would be so lame:shifty:
UP YOURS !! Some people here dont know anything about football, if you check this forum 10 years later, you can still find posters here ask to start DP

As why some people criticize DP when he's out of form while other players are worse , because however bad DP was , you can always find some posters say that he was the MOM and that really pisses me off

Anyway I hope DP gets better as I am a DP fan, but I'm a Juve fan in the first place

FORZA JUVE

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hey maybe we were better and a draw was unlucky, but one thing I know that almost everyone here on forum would take happily one point from this match. Games against Fiorentina were always tough even when we were strongest so one point from this match is still pretty good, and not to mention that we are improving more and more, and when DP sign his new contract we gonna be even better.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
UP YOURS !! Some people here dont know anything about football, if you check this forum 10 years later, you can still find posters here ask to start DP

As why some people criticize DP when he's out of form while other players are worse , because however bad DP was , you can always find some posters say that he was the MOM and that really pisses me off

Anyway I hope DP gets better as I am a DP fan, but I'm a Juve fan in the first place

FORZA JUVE
Ummm.... when I wrote "likewise" I meant that I can´t stand that guy, not you. He is a dumbass. So, I apologise if you thought it was aimed to you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This rule is one of the more stupid ones and if it's up to me i'll change the rule and the goal we scored today and all similar goals would be regular.
But i've seen many goals disallowed for the same reason. Shevchenko scored such goal to us in cl final, Osmane Dabo scored such goal against us in Juve-Lazio 1:1 (he even got a red card when he verbaly attacked the ref for disallowing the goal) and USA scored such goal to Italy at the world cup. All these goals were disallowed and so should have been our goal.
Yeah, don't get me started at that nonsense. Whomever created that piece of brilliant legislation should be hanged as the prior ruling was less confusing and didn't take away from the game.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

But those penaly clames are funny. Why is it that everyone there is pushing in the box and when the attacker falls people automaticlly say it's a penalty (except when our attacker falls. Then they say it was a dive) ?
:tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I didn't watch the match this morning as at 9am I was deep within my drunken sleep, but I can't wait to watch it later on today. It will be interesting to see if Tiago could have added something to that midfield.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
Hey maybe we were better and a draw was unlucky, but one thing I know that almost everyone here on forum would take happily one point from this match. Games against Fiorentina were always tough even when we were strongest so one point from this match is still pretty good, and not to mention that we are improving more and more, and when DP sign his new contract we gonna be even better.
Yes before the match I would be happy with one point, but we have a chance to stay near Inter with only one point behind. In that case we will put some extra presure on them. We must also agree that we were lucky in the last two games, when we get 4 points in the last 5 minutes and because of that and because Legro didn't do any mistake I was almost shure that something will go wrong.
But I must agree with you that we play better and I hope that we will improve even more. I still have high hopes about Tiago, but CR should give him a chance. He can't show his value if he didn't get a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)