Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Man people just don't have the patience to see Juve gel up and see us as in a crisis. These problems are totally expected. Just be thankful that we got a point in an away game against our bitter rivals and Mutu played poor today after missing so many headers.

I still think we have a minimal chance of challenging the scedutto, but it will be good if we can obtain a CL spot.

I miss Camo's presence

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 18, 2002
I like the review from the guy with the Edgar David Avatar , LOL :tup:

Ok , we were played one of our best game these season , but again , we just got 1 point after some member said that we would get humiliated by those violet prick and really i think The penalty was dubious . Fuck you Mutu for that Goal , shamed on you , you Concended us another goal , gets lost our 2 points and you make me lost my Vcash :(

:D
Thanx :rofl:

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I blame Ranieri today, we were up 1-0 away and Fiorentina started to pile up the pressure, then the tinkerman sent in 2 strikers!! Why!!! we needed another DM or at least a defender, I knew we were gonna concede! I told my buddies to expect a goal! Sorry but blame falls on the Tinkerman who ruined the hard work of our boys today!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Very sad but so true.

It was a bad decission to introduce Del Piero so late. He should have either started, entered the match if we were a goal down or not play at all when we had 1:0, when Fiorentina started giving more space and when we didn't need a clueless turtle for our counters.
Tactically brilliant performance by Ranieri, except for his subs.
It should be better. The players are succesfully getting used to Ranieri's tactics and it gives me hope that we'll only do better.

Forzaaaa Juveeeeeeee
In my opinion the substitutions were well thought but the players didn't do what were they supposed to do, both Palladino and Del Piero.

Palladino was fast, he combined well with Molinaro at some runs but he was totally inefficient. Del Piero, as you said.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I blame Ranieri today, we were up 1-0 away and Fiorentina started to pile up the pressure, then the tinkerman sent in 2 strikers!! Why!!! we needed another DM or at least a defender, I knew we were gonna concede! I told my buddies to expect a goal! Sorry but blame falls on the Tinkerman who ruined the hard work of our boys today!
Well,i always feel we are always gonna concede whenever Legro plays even though we had 2 clean sheets with him playing,but that was always because of Chieelini :pumpkin:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Ranieri rues Juve errors

Claudio Ranieri rues the chances Juventus missed to secure victory in Florence and explains why Alex Del Piero was dropped.

“It is a shame, as we had several clear-cut opportunities on the counter-attack in the second half,” said the Bianconeri boss after their 1-1 draw with Fiorentina.

Vincenzo Iaquinta had given Juve the lead, but a last-minute spot-kick from Adrian Mutu for Nicola Legrottaglie’s handling offence equalised.

“The penalty was the correct decision, as Legrottaglie had his arms spread pretty wide. It is also true the referee could have disallowed our goal for David Trezeguet’s offside position.”

Ranieri had stated this match would prove whether Juventus were Scudetto material and the answers are inconclusive.

“We want to compete, but we can only do so if the other big clubs give us the opportunity. We did enough to win today, but weren’t sharp enough in those final minutes.”

Tinkerman surprised many by leaving Del Piero on the bench in favour of Iaquinta – who scored their goal.

“I needed Iaquinta as he is a player who attacks space and, knowing we would be under pressure, needed two fast wingers. That is all there is to it.”

Tiago Mendes is reportedly looking at a move to Portugal after he was again left out for Sergio Almiron.

“Almiron is a splendid player and when we put together the squad we tried to form a real team. Almiron can play or not and the same goes for Tiago. I pick players thinking of who can help us win, not who cost more on the transfer market.”

channel4

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Ranieri rues Juve errors
Sunday 7 October, 2007
Claudio Ranieri rues the chances Juventus missed to secure victory in Florence and explains why Alex Del Piero was dropped.

“It is a shame, as we had several clear-cut opportunities on the counter-attack in the second half,” said the Bianconeri boss after their 1-1 draw with Fiorentina.
Vincenzo Iaquinta had given Juve the lead, but a last-minute spot-kick from Adrian Mutu for Nicola Legrottaglie’s handling offence equalised.

“The penalty was the correct decision, as Legrottaglie had his arms spread pretty wide. It is also true the referee could have disallowed our goal for David Trezeguet’s offside position.”

Ranieri had stated this match would prove whether Juventus were Scudetto material and the answers are inconclusive.

“We want to compete, but we can only do so if the other big clubs give us the opportunity. We did enough to win today, but weren’t sharp enough in those final minutes.”

Tinkerman surprised many by leaving Del Piero on the bench in favour of Iaquinta – who scored their goal.

“I needed Iaquinta as he is a player who attacks space and, knowing we would be under pressure, needed two fast wingers. That is all there is to it.”

Tiago Mendes is reportedly looking at a move to Portugal after he was again left out for Sergio Almiron.

“Almiron is a splendid player and when we put together the squad we tried to form a real team. Almiron can play or not and the same goes for Tiago. I pick players thinking of who can help us win, not who cost more on the transfer market.”

Channel4

Dont think Tiagos in his plans.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Yes it is really painful, i was following up the game online since they didn't show the game here in the states. I was sure that we would be behind Inter just by one point, but at least we didn't come out empty handed.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Do you want Ranieri to manufacture players now? Zanetti was suspended and Nocerino was on the field. What DM could he bring on? And Palladino played as a left winger, not a striker.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
introducing del piero was a big mistake...esp by taking out iaquinta,it should have been trez instead
first esp in this scenario u need a strong fast player like iaquinta to keep some of fiorentinas defence focused on not being hit on the counter
with del piero and trez that was never going to be a problem...
great game from our defence..really unfortunate what happened with legro even though until that incident he was having a fantastic game
great work rate form the midfield too...but im sorry to say this but id rather del piero stay on the bench if hes gona keep this form up
really missin camo n marcho

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
about the Trezi chances are you guys referring to the chance where Iaquinta passed the ball and Frey saved it with his foot or the one where it pingponged and fell to him , cause the latter he was offside according to the ref anyway. I didn't see two sitters for trezi

Anyway i think ranieri should've brought in anyone just to close in the midfield for brazzo as he looked spent. Another thing is that unless iaquinta was not fit, he should've stayed as he ripped that viola defense apart with those runs and we didn't see that at all.

3 points dropped imo, as we didn't give them much to work with for 87 mins and then ....

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
a great and a solid performance by our defence today. Chiellini is really impressive. With legrotaglie ( despite the penalty gifted) he contributed to make our defence look better. A draw is satisfying although, we could've win by two at least ( trezeguet missed a chance, delpiero tried to outrun a denfender......).
IMO we're in the right way.

Forza juventus.

metalhead

Sep 23, 2005
I think we were good today, but still you can see that our defence will need more work. The fact tha Fiorentina didnt score before the last minuite is due to some bad misses by Mutu and great Buffon saves and covering.

But non the less, I cant complain, this team is great to watch and needs a bit more time for Almiron to click better with the rest. Molinaro is shit BTW, he is not good enough.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tiago deserves a fair chance. He didn't play badly the last few times we saw him in action and if he never plays, how on earth is he going to improve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)