Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (30 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Damn it Legro, take a lesson from Nesta, Zambrotta and Maldini and keep your hands behind your back in the box!
I would blame Leggro for the penalty but not for the draw.

Jack, he's pissed of and it showed when he was on the bench..from what I know, I screw up a lot when Im pissed off. Its all about the contract.
That's why he should accept (and obey :lol2: ) the demands, sign the contract and play football.

Agreed. No way you can give that kind of wages for 3 years for a player that is 33, that is already very slow, and that is becoming only the 4th choice striker in the club.
Exactly

It wasn't Del Piero's fault but even you have to admit he was awful when he came on.
Thank you.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Look on the bright side of things ,this was one of the best performances of Juve these season. In the previous matches we've had shitty display but we got the result and points at the end. Now we look as a compact team who understands each other on the field. The future is bright.
ya but in the end nobody cares about the performance. just the result

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Are you sure that wasnt Chiellini, the Romanian speaker said so:faq1: ,
Secco will not be happy to hear that...
It was Legrottaglie.

Anyways, my ratings:

Buffon 6
Grygera 6
Legrottaglie 6
Chiellini 6.5
Molinaro 6
Salihamidzic 6
Nocerino 6
Almiron 6
Nedved 6
Iaquinta 6.5
Trezeguet 5

Palladino 5.5
Del Piero 5

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It wasn't Del Piero's fault but even you have to admit he was awful when he came on.
Stu, everyone in this world knows that Del Piero isn't a roberto carlos nor overmars, he's already not a fast player, so what do you expect from a man when he's benched for no reason, to play last 15min when he's already in trouble with Juve's mang for the contract, to have Ronaldinho's legs?

He can't focus on his game, it shows he's fucking lost. and what makes it worst is that everyone keeps discussin Del Piero's wages even after the Fiorentina's game.

On the other note, it's said that Ranieri benched Del Piero according to Juve's mang decision....It's officially a war between Del Piero and Cobolli.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
As a referee, when you've got 20,000 of Fiorentina fans screaming for a foul and you want to leave the stadium in one piece, what can you do? If this is how Juventus is going to be treated from here on in, it's basically safe to say they won't win the league.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I dont think del piero did anything bad in this game,he was playing ok,and i can see his not thinking straight,but still he didn't do that bad..i would blame Ranieri today,as his formation was just really bad from the start,waiting for counter attack and letting Fiorentina to dictate the play and control the flow,that is just not the right thing to do if you wanna win a game..And his substitution was very bad too,i would rather not play Del Piero if he was just gonna get 15minutes of playing time,knowing it takes him some time to get going..and Almiron,in the second half,was he even there,i couldn't see him at all..Tiago should've been brought on for Salihamidzic..

I just thought Ranieri wanted the draw..Thats just not JUVE!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ranieri doesn't have a remote control for our players you know...
Please if you have nothing better to say, you may just read and not write.

Ranieri had his tools in his 2nd half, his SUBS, incase you don't know what i'm pointing at.

Our midfielders were deadly tired last 25min, even a blind man can feel that, Sali should have been sub same with Almiron, they couldn't run anymore.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Ranieri hold the blame for this draw and not Legro IMO.
IMO.. If it wasent for Ranieris tactic and way of giving instructions we would have lost this one 3-0..!!

Legro was great today, its a pitty that he had his arms up in thoes last minuts..
Anyway we should be happy with a draw.. fuck it!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
As a referee, when you've got 20,000 of Fiorentina fans screaming for a foul and you want to leave the stadium in one piece, what can you do? If this is how Juventus is going to be treated from here on in, it's basically safe to say they won't win the league.
ah we really were lucky with the first goal. i would not blame the ref for it

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Stu, everyone in this world knows that Del Piero isn't a roberto carlos nor overmars, he's already not a fast player, so what do you expect from a man when he's benched for no reason, to play last 15min when he's already in trouble with Juve's mang for the contract, to have Ronaldinho's legs?

He can't focus on his game, it shows he's fucking lost. and what makes it worst is that everyone keeps discussin Del Piero's wages even after the Fiorentina's game.

On the other note, it's said that Ranieri benched Del Piero according to Juve's mang decision....It's officially a war between Del Piero and Cobolli.
You know Del Piero's slow, I know he's slow, dammit he has to know he's slow, so why is he trying to outrun defenders? He has a great shot, he could've shot the ball and if he missed or got saved it would've been better than trying to sprint past a Fiorentina defender when everyone knows he can't. He gave away the ball a lot too.

If he can't focus on the game that's his fault.

I don't care who says what about why Del Piero was benched. Fact is he's behind Iaquinta and Trezeguet in the pecking order based on nothing but FORM.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Tbh, that decision could have gone either way. The wall came in fast and hit him somewhere on the arm and the ref saw it as a penalty. I think the refs have been fairly neutral in most games this season, but maybe that's just me.

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
ITs funny.. i was talking to someone and we came on the topic how buffon is a great keeper but can't save a penalty..not of ability that he can't dive just i see it as he can't read where the player is going most of the times..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ranieri ? :confused:

His tactics nullified Fiorentina's play. Fiorentina playing better is just an optic ilusion. They might have had more possesion and played the ball around better, but we had the best chances.
Yes, his tactics were pretty smart today, but tactics are nothing if you don't use your subs well. Subs are one of the most important things in 2nd halfs, it could totally change everything in the game.

Before Palladino entered, it showed that our midfielders (Almiron and Sali) are not able to continue the game, taking one of them out would have helped the team alot, Fiorentina put soo much pressure on us last 25min and Ranieri should had done something towards that.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
ah we really were lucky with the first goal. i would not blame the ref for it
Tbh, that decision could have gone either way. The wall came in fast and hit him somewhere on the arm and the ref saw it as a penalty. I think the refs have been fairly neutral in most games this season, but maybe that's just me.
No guys, the penalty was fair. It's whenever Vieri would go down or something, which was everytime he had the ball, the referee would give a free kick. It really slows things down, and Juve couldn't get the counter-attack going.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
No guys, the penalty was fair. It's whenever Vieri would go down or something, which was everytime he had the ball, the referee would give a free kick. It really slows things down, and Juve couldn't get the counter-attack going.
i did not say that the pen was not fair

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Salihamdizic was like not on the field today IMO.Why wasn't he subbed for Tiago?I don't have a clue...what's up with our most expensive transfer?It's really getting worse and worse,all the media talk about Tiago being a flop I can't hear it anymore :blah: Last time when Almiron was injured he didn't play,now Zanetti is injured he didn't play.I guess Ranieri even prefers Olivera over Tiago.I think there must be some clinch between Tiago and Ranieri,I mean c'mon we all know Tiago is usually a quality player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)