Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (9 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Agreed. 4-4-2 with Salihamidzic and an out of form Nedved on the flanks doesn't look good to me at all. Hopefully Neddy and Almiron show up today, otherwise we'll find it very difficult to create chances as our two most creative players are on the bench (Del Piero and Palladino).
The experts drew the formation here as a 4-3-1-2 with Neddy as Trequarista leaving Molinaro on the flank which is even worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Ahmed and Kosova, good to see you guys back:)
:agree: its like a great reuinion:pint:
Bastard.

Why does the Aberdeen game have to be on Sunday.
you know the juve game is much betetr, do teh right thing
I am disappointed at the starting line-up. Ranieri should should have played a 4-3-3
looks like a more solid formation, is claudio scared to lose?

3 up top would show our ambition

mondo1

May 14, 2006
this is really sad... we could have won this game. in the end we wasted it.. dp should really think about his performances.... sorry guys but he really plays bad. i know he had done much for us. but when he is on the field it's like we r playing with 10 men.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
O well, our fight for the 4th position with Fiorentina will be longer than we wished and faaar from over, but im confident that we will get it in the end...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If I were Juve's management I would not accept Del Piero's demands. He's the slowest football player ever add to that, he has the slowest decision ever.

Jun 26, 2007
If I were Juve's management I would not accept Del Piero's demands. He's the slowest football player ever add to that, he has the slowest decision ever.
Yeah, it's so logical they're not willing to pay the amount he wants. But as usual they're thrown stones at...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:howler: yeah lets blame Del Piero for our draw today. He's the reason for everything going bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)