Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (22 Viewers)

Sep 19, 2006
I never said I was angry. Probably the only thing I'm angry over is that the management tried to keep Zlatan instead of Mutu who would have happily stayed.
Thats exactly what pissed me off.
Another thing was selling Zlatan to Inter, is our management that stupid,just look at how Man Utd handeled the Heinze & Liverpool problem.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Thats exactly what pissed me off.
Another thing was selling Zlatan to Inter, is our management that stupid,just look at how Man Utd handeled the Heinze & Liverpool problem.
Zlatan wanted to leave, Inter put in the highest bid, what's the problem? We needed the money and Inter coughed it up.

theone

Jul 3, 2007
Zlatan wanted to leave, Inter put in the highest bid, what's the problem? We needed the money and Inter coughed it up.
I am sorry, but I think its the wrong attitude. we cant measure everything by money.
basically we made zlatan, put alot of effort into him, turned him from an average player into a star. We could have sold him to Real Madrid or whoever... I dont care... that idiot did not deserve to wear a JUVE jersey anyways, I always hated him! but, we couldn't afford to make the major rival stronger! An enemy!

Look what happened... that idiot is scoring 100% of inters goals and only because of him they are AHEAD of US ! thats wrong!
Stupid management, thats what it is! I can't imagin that happening during Avocatto's reign or when Great Moggi was in charge.

Another point: Andrade who did not pass medical at Real madrid and we easily signed him for around 14 mil and he played only 4 games!
I cant imagine that Moggi could have signed a player with previous serious knee injury. Look what happened... we are surviving now...
but for andrade's money + 2-3 mil we couldhave signed Meira or Milito...
eeeeh what am I talkin about....

forza bianconeri

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think Zlatan was very much respectful towards Juventus, he didn't say anything like Thuram or Zambrotta. Add to that, he did not choose Inter, Juventus sent him there, he just didn't want to play in Serie B.

Sep 19, 2006
I think Zlatan was very much respectful towards Juventus, he didn't say anything like Thuram or Zambrotta. Add to that, he did not choose Inter, Juventus sent him there, he just didn't want to play in Serie B.
Actually we had big offers from Capello(Madrid) & Mourinho(Chelsea) for him,until this second I cant understand why fucken Inter.

Anyway our board is not a smart one & they showed how stupid they could be in 90% of our transfers this season,but we r stuck with it for a long time,so we have to support it & they did a good job bringing Mr.Claudio.

Sep 19, 2006
Just take a look at the Heinze Liverpool saga & u will understand what the problem,Man Utd management refused to sell an average defender to their biggest rivals,when the player was dying to join liverpool & they had the highest bid & he even threatened to take a legal action.

On the other hand we sold a player (that we were dying & begging him to stay,a player who every person knew that he is a great young talent) to our biggest rivals.
It was simply stupid but whats done is done.

Forza Juve

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
He said he was an Interista since his childhood.That's not disrespectful,but ugly as a ex-juventino:sick:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
What was the differnce between Inter's bid and others? 2-3 millions? such move will cost us much more in the long term.
Actually we had big offers from Capello(Madrid) & Mourinho(Chelsea) for him,until this second I cant understand why fucken Inter.

Anyway our board is not a smart one & they showed how stupid they could be in 90% of our transfers this season,but we r stuck with it for a long time,so we have to support it & they did a good job bringing Mr.Claudio.
The only significant offers we had for Ibra were from Milan and Inter, so it was all the same at the end.

There were whispers from madrid but fact is if madrid wanted him they would've got him without even Inter getting close.
Chelsea were not even mentioned in the summer.

so the only choice was between Inter and Milan.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Have you seen the Mutu interview in La Stampa? :cry:

Adrian thanks the Juve fans and the old management for their support. He also revealed he never really thought about staying with Juve in B, as he had the chance to stay in A with his favoured coach, Prandelli, who made him at Parma.

The Juve he played in for a year and a half was the strongest team he ever played in, crushing every opponent. Cappello was a winner he added, Calciopoli or not Mr. Hat took over Juventus, brought them on top of the league and kept them there for two years.

Finally he talked about Ranieri who coached him at Chelsea. Mutu said he liked him very much, despite it being a dark period of his life. He recalled the humour of Ranieri: "Adrian, I bought a Ferrari, now you're playing like a Fiat500!"
______

Nice guy this Mutu. And this will shut up whiners who keep on saying "OMG I can't believe this management, bunch of bastards, Mutu wanted to stay and they forced him to leave :blah: "
Prandelli wanted him, he went. Period.

-- and he added: Taking out Del Piero is like taking Firenze out of Tuscany. That's impossible.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He said he was an Interista since his childhood.That's not disrespectful,but ugly as a ex-juventino:sick:
Some people here respect Zambrotta more than Zlatan where the former was disrespectful towards the club. And this is more ugly than the situation you described.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Some people here respect Zambrotta more than Zlatan where the former was disrespectful towards the club. And this is more ugly than the situation you described.
Yeah I noticed that.

I just read that Mutu would have been stayed in B if Prandelli was our coach.Answer: Does that mean he wouldn't have stayed without him like everybody is suggesting?The answer is yes,he said just with Prandelli.Anyway Tesoro is right,let's move on with our current players,who btw aren't that bad either;).

"...Ha pensato di seguire la Juve in B?
«A un livello molto superficiale. Non c’era più la Triade e c’era, in compenso, la possibilità di rimanere in A. In una piazza come Firenze, per giunta. Ho scelto Prandelli, l’allenatore che avevo avuto a Parma. Straordinario. Ecco: fosse stato il tecnico della Juve, per uno come lui avrei accettato pure la retrocessione. Ma solo per lui»...."

-interview on Calciomercatoweb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)