Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (19 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
i actually think that could get him back on form,coaching from the bench...

and i LOVE ur avatar Stu..Hayden :heart: :drool:
Agreed. Sometimes players just need a bit of a wakeup call and benching Neddy is the way to go imo.

Yeah, Hayden's the hotness.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No he cant,Nesta couldnt stop him in San Siro & he troubled Milan every second in that match & he even scored the equaliser!
I am not saying that Mutu is a Super player or smthing But aside from his own skills,he gives the whole Fiorentina squad smthing extra,he is their real leader on the pitch & he is the one who connect the midfield to the attack.
I really hope he misses this one.
I am really confused how the people here are saying that we will win 2_0 & 3_0.
Zanetti's abscence is really scaring me.
A draw or a lucky win will really satisfies me.
Is that a theory or what? If Nesta couldn't stop him doesn't mean Legro can't. Mutu would never over-take Nesta one meter away if Nesta is 70% fit to say the least.

He does give something extra, yes, no one is hiding or ignoring that, but he's not the decider in this match, our key players are, from David to Ale to Buffon etc.

May 22, 2007
I would like to see both of them. I want to see Almiron without Zanetti behind him so he is allowed to go defensive when he couldn't before, and Tiago because he has only had a chance against Reggina.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Well, he did say that he had a great time at Juventus and that the two Scudetti should not have been taken away, and also that Inter should become more like Juve. That is more than most who left.
It's not what he said but how he left. Don't let Zlatans NT role blind you.

Sep 19, 2006
Is that a theory or what? If Nesta couldn't stop him doesn't mean Legro can't. Mutu would never over-take Nesta one meter away if Nesta is 70% fit to say the least.

He does give something extra, yes, no one is hiding or ignoring that, but he's not the decider in this match, our key players are, from David to Ale to Buffon etc.
I agree that players like Buffon,trezy & Ale will make the difference.
But on the other hand,I think that we will be dominated in midfield in this match,Fiorentina will control the match especially if Ranieri played with 3 attackers(which for me is simply Stupid in this match) & having Mutu will give them a huge advantage in terms of translating this domination to goals.
& again Zanetti's missing this one will be more crucial than u think.
I really hope we can snatch the 3 points but i will be satisfied with a draw.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm also not sure with the midfielders, but thats just papers predicition mate, and TBH, Ranieri has done good so far, so I'm really excited to see our first 11.

Sep 19, 2006
It's not what he said but how he left. Don't let Zlatans NT role blind you.
The guy simply doesnt want to play in Serie b,his coach left & most of his team-mates also left & he found the board trying their best to keep him & declairing to the press that they refuse to let him go at any costs.

Desperatly,he tried to do anything in order to leave before the transfer window closes,he found that he had no chance to leave so he threatened to leave by taking legal action.

The guy is simply not attached to Juve,he doesnt have Juve in his heart like Dp,Buffon or Neddy,he is just a professional who wanted to leave a boat before sinking.

I dont know why people are still mad of (Canna,Zambo,Ibra & co..)
They r just proffesionals who searched for their own good,they r not the Bad guys BUT Dp,Neddy,Gigi & Trezy are just TOO good.

Sep 19, 2006
I'm also not sure with the midfielders, but thats just papers predicition mate, and TBH, Ranieri has done good so far, so I'm really excited to see our first 11.
U cant imagine how happy I am with Ranieri way of handling everything around here.

Putting results aside,U can feel the spirit & emotions between the players in games like the Cagliari & Torino ones,he is building a great team & he knows the potential of his players.
Forza Claudio

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The guy simply doesnt want to play in Serie b,his coach left & most of his team-mates also left & he found the board trying their best to keep him & declairing to the press that they refuse to let him go at any costs.

Desperatly,he tried to do anything in order to leave before the transfer window closes,he found that he had no chance to leave so he threatened to leave by taking legal action.

The guy is simply not attached to Juve,he doesnt have Juve in his heart like Dp,Buffon or Neddy,he is just a professional who wanted to leave a boat before sinking.

I dont know why people are still mad of (Canna,Zambo,Ibra & co..)
They r just proffesionals who searched for their own good,they r not the Bad guys BUT Dp,Neddy,Gigi & Trezy are just TOO good.
I never said I was angry. Probably the only thing I'm angry over is that the management tried to keep Zlatan instead of Mutu who would have happily stayed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)