Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (20 Viewers)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
it will be a hard test... everyone in England is discussing Mourinho's move to Juve... I guess Tinkerman can't lose points now... I think it will be 2-2

ONE GOOD POINT: we haven't conceded ANY goals in last TWO games! :))))
HURRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
we just can't fire ranieri if he's doing well at juve. first deschamps, now ranieri ? this is not my juve

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In that case Nocerino, Almiron and Tiago across the middle then. Iaquinta's physical qualities could be useful in this match but will he be ready?
I've been talking about a midfield of Tiago -- Nocerino -- Almiron since the game with Torino but everyone was saying that it won't work. I really hope Ranieri uses it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It could work if a player linked up them 3 with the attackers.
How about 2? Iaquinta and Del Piero would do the trick. Thus we will end up with the formation I suggested earlier

Buffon
Zebina Leggro Chiellini Sali
Tiago Nocerino Almiron
Iaquinta Trezeguet Del Piero

May 22, 2007
How about 2? Iaquinta and Del Piero would do the trick. Thus we will end up with the formation I suggested earlier

Buffon
Zebina Leggro Chiellini Sali
Tiago Nocerino Almiron
Iaquinta Trezeguet Del Piero
:agree: Yeah, 2 would do the trick. Iaquinta's pace with ADP10's craft could be lethal with Trezeguet on the end of it. This is the formation I want.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:agree: Yeah, 2 would do the trick. Iaquinta's pace with ADP10's craft could be lethal with Trezeguet on the end of it. This is the formation I want.
Both Iaquinta and Del Piero usually fall back and receive balls.

Both Zebina and Sali are good in going forward, thus providing balls up front.

Even if Zebina and Sali are not that good defensively, the three man midfield consisting of three central midfielders will make a better zonal marking making the defenders less exposed.

Sep 19, 2006
Both Iaquinta and Del Piero usually fall back and receive balls.

Both Zebina and Sali are good in going forward, thus providing balls up front.

Even if Zebina and Sali are not that good defensively, the three man midfield consisting of three central midfielders will make a better zonal marking making the defenders less exposed.
Ranieri wont bench Neddy!
Also I dont think that in any second it crossed his mind playing Criscito as a LB.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ranieri wont bench Neddy!
Also I dont think that in any second it crossed his mind playing Criscito as a LB.
Ranieri SHOULD bench Nedved and in my formation there is no Criscitio at all. I have Sali as LB.

Then again, Nedved can play instead of Del Piero in my formation.

Sep 19, 2006
Ranieri SHOULD bench Nedved and in my formation there is no Criscitio at all. I have Sali as LB.

Then again, Nedved can play instead of Del Piero in my formation.
The Criscito part was for all the other people who decided that Criscito is our new Lb wether I am pretty sure that it will never happen unless both Chiellini & Molinaro get injured.
I wouldnt mind benching neddy from time to time but I dont think Ranieri will do it,especially in a big match like this when he needs all the experience he can have on the pitch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)