[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (20 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Apart from De Ceglie's cross late in the match, did our full backs make any crosses tonight ?
I can't remember any. I'm sure Molinaro didn't, but i'm not sure about Grygera.

Overall there weren't many crosses and perhaps it was a mistake because Amauri is great in the air. I'm guessing Ranieri knew that Viola defenders are also very strong in the air so he adviced our guys to keep it on the ground. :confused:
Molinaro was too busy being spun round and round by Santana

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
what was the point of spending money on extra striker when the whole defence s--ks. And now we are in CL, and this time there wont be a weak milan side so we can safely run towards 3th spot in serie a.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
what was the point of spending money on extra striker when the whole defence s--ks. And now we are in CL, and this time there wont be a weak milan side so we can safely run towards 3th spot in serie a.
If we play the straight 4-4-2 all year Amauri will be useful. But I don't know, I sort of agree with you. We didn't improve the places that needed improvement and that is my main gripe with the club.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
for God's sakes, it was the 1st game of the season...enough with the Doomsday scenarios! It has been unanimously agreed that Secco is an incompetent person, can we PLEASE stop repeating the same old stuff!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Lol yes master, you are greatest football reviewer i ever see.. you like blind boys which are always shout "Forza Juve" even if we are awfull.. Open your eyes man! With such progress and such players we will "return" in 5-7 years.. Anyway all depends on Ranieri now..

PS: I dont pretend to be super-mega-cool footbal expert... I write what i feel.. I Juve fan for 12 years so i saw better teams... So if it bad i write "bad".. Ofcourse i can shout every time "we are best, forza Juve" but it useless
you made a ridiculous comment that only del piero and nedved in our starting line up can play better.

We were awful tonight and the whole team can play better, that is obvious and I would expect even an idiot to realise that. Obviously we have seen stronger juve teams - that has nothing to do with today, the fact is we weren't good enough and need to improve, not that we aren't good enough and cant possibly improve.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
for God's sakes, it was the 1st game of the season...enough with the Doomsday scenarios! It has been unanimously agreed that Secco is an incompetent person, can we PLEASE stop repeating the same old stuff!
for gods sake Chiellini is our only good defender.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well ofcourse for JUVE it would be good if Almiron styed, but not for him..

PS: Btw he was much better today than Noccerino yestreday.. Just thoughts..
That's not my point. The point is, I don't like doing business with rivals that might bite us in the ass later on, just like Inter with Cannavaro and Zanetti.

for gods sake Chiellini is our only good defender.
If that isn't obvious now, people need brain transplants.

Jul 29, 2008
you made a ridiculous comment that only del piero and nedved in our starting line up can play better.

We were awful tonight and the whole team can play better, that is obvious and I would expect even an idiot to realise that. Obviously we have seen stronger juve teams - that has nothing to do with today, the fact is we weren't good enough and need to improve, not that we aren't good enough and cant possibly improve.
Why? I didnt see many mistakes from our players today... So i cant give a guarantee that its not our best, while you said that ALL players can do better... Its our 80% level.. Some better perfomance from ADP+Chiellini+Buffon+Trez+Camo's perfomance such today - and we can hope at least...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Why? I didnt see many mistakes from our players today... So i cant give a guarantee that its not our best, while you said that ALL players can do better... Its our 80% level.. Some better perfomance from ADP+Chiellini+Buffon+Trez+Camo's perfomance such today - and we can hope at least...
???

They all can do better, they were poor today and not one player on the pitch played 100% - there is always room 4 improvement, and the main issue today was the management - everyone had a good first half and then came out after the break like a bunch of zombies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)