[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (21 Viewers)

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I am sick and tired watching Juve receiving goals in last minute.
DP was very bad.He should score when he was alone.
Camo was our MOM ,best,he was half of the team.
Instead Fiorentina to start the match carefully and impressed from us ,we started too much carefully.They are only a average team.Gilardino is third rate striker.Melberg make a mistake.If that was Legro he will never scored.
Again I am saying like ten times before.Ranieri is no way right coach for Juve,nor Blanc and Giggli are right for us.Especcially Secco.
I do not understand why he put Iaquinta 2 minutes before he end.We do not have a winning spirit.Ranieri can not pretend like he is somekind of a university professor,he must pump the players till the end.We must win this game.We will regret about this 2 points.
I am very afraid of Zenit and tarditionally dangereus Udineze

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Nedved was mom tonight deserved his 'birthday gol', Del Piero lacked that cutting edge but have faith in him. He was after all the top goal scorer last season in serie a. Sice Tiago was not involved tonight, he should be sold and Appiah should be brought in since he would cost nothing and he is a hardworking ball-winner. A point is a more than respectful result in Florence as milan, inter, roma and Fiorentina all failed to win. At least the team get 2 weeks to recharge and trez, zanetti, zebina and maybe Chiellini should be fit for Udinese 2 weeks today.

Mar 3, 2008
I disagree. This wasn't a game for Giovinco. We were too vulnerable at the back to put on a player that is purely attack-minded. As Ihave always said in the past, Giovinco does not fit in the 4-2-2-2 formation. Nedved and Camo are players that go back and help out defensively, Giovinco can't help there. This will create a huge loophole defensively and will cause us many problems.

Giovinco can play in a diamond midfield where he is the sole attacking midfielder.
Also, against smaller teams he can be used instead of Nedved and Camo as it wouldn't be much of a gamble, but certainly not against the likes of Fiorentina, Milan, and Inter, at least not in this formation.
He should've entered for DP. Alex wasn't sharp today, it was obvious, so Gio could've had his chance.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm just hoping Giovinco gets enough playing time. It's scandalous if he doesn't get some Serie A starts.

I really cannot stand this pussy-footing with youngsters.

As much as I love Pavel, he's too old to play the full 90.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, Andy, we didn't look so foolish for letting Almiron go to Viola, he ? I know it's early and he may impress later on, but i really doubt it.
He was their worst player today and Fiorentina were a different team after he was subbed.

Time proves over and over again how awful transfers were made by Secco when he bought Almiron and Tiago.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Btw, Andy, we didn't look so foolish for letting Almiron go to Viola, he ? I know it's early and he may impress later on, but i really doubt it.
He was their worst player today and Fiorentina were a different team after he was subbed.

Time proves over and over again how awful transfers were made by Secco when he bought Almiron and Tiago.
Still, IMO it wasn't smart.

Almiron could have hit that one shot in the net and we'd all be pissed off.

Never good to do such business with a direct rival to the same club that may occupy the spot you want.

The deals made with Inter in the past making them look foolish should be evidence enough.

Jul 29, 2008
Still, IMO it wasn't smart.

Almiron could have hit that one shot in the net and we'd all be pissed off.

Never good to do such business with a direct rival to the same club that may occupy the spot you want.

The deals made with Inter in the past making them look foolish should be evidence enough.
Almiron isnt young you know, he wanna play in first 11th, but he wouldnt get that cahnce if he was with us..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)