[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (32 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
After all it was an entertaining match!
Buffon = Worldclass!
The defense looked good, but it would look better with Chiellini in there. Legro had a lot of problems with Gilardino, Grygera had a fantastic assist but looked troubled when Jovetic came on. He has to work on his defense movement. Its still not enough for Juve. Molinaro was the good old Molinaro! Hope De Ceglie can show his potential and become a starter.

Midfield had problems in the beginning but got a lot better. Nedved and Camoranesi showed class. Especially Camo, who is my MoM. In the center, Poulsen and Marchisio got the job done. Nice pressure on the Fiorentina build up and good passing. Considering those two are not really our first choice, we have improved a lot to last year, when Almiron, Tiago and Nocerino were the subs...
Marchisio showed fighting skills a la Gattuso. A real box to box player.
Attack was nice. Amauri is still not in top form, but his movement was class. Moved to the center, to the flanks, droped to midfield...I liked that. DP was unlucky not to score. The free kick in the end and Fiorentina were lucky not to be out of the match when DP missed alone in front of goal.

Ranieri: What was wrong? He didn't use one sub and I didn't understand that. When Fiorentina put us under pressure, I was hoping for Giovinco as a counter attack threat, but he didn't use him.
Don't know who to blame for the goal. Gilardino simply made fantastic effort.
Considering we were visiting a CL team and had by far the hardest challange, than the other top-teams we can be proud. Its okay, but not there, where we want our Juve....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And at 1:0 with 5 minutes to go and a player more we should have stepped on the ball and play calm.
We couldn't do it because for some reason the guy who does it perfectly was subbed right after they got their red card.
Still, the others should have done it instead of letting Fiorentina have the initiative and attack us non-stop.
Ranieri's fault for sure, but it's also fault of our senior players Nedved and Del Piero who should have done it. Unfortunately, these two couldn't move anymore and it was like playing with a player less instead of playing with a player more.

I know it sounds pathetic to blame the coach after the match and after this result, but we were all calling for these subs since the mid of the 2nd half and it's not like we're being smart after the match ended.

Btw, Mellberg is a giant and he lost most of the air duels. He needs to practice jumping.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
the 1 positive thing about this game is that Molinaro will be gone very soon...got consistently ass-bombed by Santana, who is at best a decent player and nothing more...Legro had a brilliant game and Poulsen played a very good game as well...Ale looked completely off the pace, but he does take a little time go get going, so not too worried

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
f*ck Ranieri that piece of sh*t!

We were struggling in the 2nd half and we needed cover in the mid.

You can't win a scudetto like that you f*ckin' a-hole.

Fire that SOB NOW!!!
Throwing away 2 points just like that, when all your rivals lost points, we are saying the same shit for a year man. Let's see how long we will have to bear this clown.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #395
    And at 1:0 with 5 minutes to go and a player more we should have stepped on the ball and play calm.
    We couldn't do it because for some reason the guy who does it perfectly was subbed right after they got their red card.
    Still, the others should have done it instead of letting Fiorentina have the initiative and attack us non-stop.
    Ranieri's fault for sure, but it's also fault of our senior players Nedved and Del Piero who should have done it. Unfortunately, these two couldn't move anymore and it was like playing with a player less instead of playing with a player more.

I know it sounds pathetic to blame the coach after the match and after this result, but we were all calling for these subs since the mid of the 2nd half and it's not like we're being smart after the match ended.

Btw, Mellberg is a giant and he lost most of the air duels. He needs to practice jumping.
    White boys can't jump :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    @ Azzurri

Why i got red carded????

people say here fuck runieri and sucko , and me cos of word fuck got carded???

what a fuck is wrong with you??????
    Rab, i believe it was too harsh.

He obviously meant to say : "fuck, Alex how could you miss that? " but he didn't use the comma and it looked like he was swearing at DP.

Jul 29, 2008
    well i never give marks for players just "good", "normal"or "not good":
    Buffon - normal - I know that Gilla ball was untakeble but for what we need best goalkepeer in the world? For miracles! And today Buffon didnt show to us miracle
    Molinaro - normal - played 90% he can, he cant play better i guess, no mistakes, no fouls - rather normal match for him
    Grygera - normal - well he make an assist, but still need to be more concentrate, make some mistakes - not harsh but not brilliant
    Mellberg - not good - Gillardino's goal - his mistake - 90%... Defender must not to give such a chances... He need to play head in this episode - than we will get a freekick or he will push ball away..
    Legro - normal - no mistkes but has some fouls near square...
    Camoranesi - good - was one of the best on field.
    Marchisio - normal - not to make mistkes - main for him atm, played rather nervous but didnt make any harsh mistakes
    Poulsen - normal - I didnt remember him on field - Sissoko is better imho
    Nedved - good - not the greatest oh his matches, "good" - only for goal
    Amauri - not good - with Mellberg was worst in our team.. I hope he will find himself later
    Del Piero - not good - has great chance in 1st half - player with his experince HAVE to score such balls...

PS: Real loosing atm, but believe me, with such performance we will finished 3d in our CL group...

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
    frustating result.do't have much to say as i didn't watch the game.but this Melo guy is a big asshole..what the fuck was he complainin for after that terrible tackle to Poulsen?what a wanker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)