[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (11 Viewers)

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
we are all frustrated now, because IMO this match could have been won by a bit of tactical sense...

sometimes I have a feeling, that Mourinho was right - "Ranieri is not a winner".

Anyway, that´s a solid result, but I hope our strikers will improve a bit

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Did we expect that Viola will push so much in 2nd half? Of course we did, and that is what happen. Gio was really shit in game against Artmedia, and i would not use him , not especially with this kind of pressure.

We got shity goal, but we missed 2-3 100% chances in 1st half..That is our punishment..

Alex was very disappointing tonight

and i lost all my Vcash...

May 4, 2004
This hurts so much!.. So frustrating..
Ranieri should watch the game again for like 5 times..
He should have replaced Del Piero who had one of the worst games ever.
Giovinco or someone else should have started right after half time insted on DP!

Im so pissed!..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
f*ck Ranieri that piece of sh*t!

We were struggling in the 2nd half and we needed cover in the mid.

You can't win a scudetto like that you f*ckin' a-hole.

Fire that SOB NOW!!!

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
To be honest, the Substitution decisions (the Iaquinta one was a joke) and performance at the second half justify the draw result.

While they sucked at the first half, we should have pushed them hard for a more then 1-0 advantage, their improvement at the second half was inevitable.
And the lack of subs was a joke... you can't get an effective team without fresh feet at the later second half.

The defence was decent for being without Chiellini, not something special but not a failure. The midfield and attack was good till the second half. It just got tired and useless late in the game because of the lack of a substitution. The main reason why Fiorentina got successfully on the offensive and gave them the final goal.

To sum it up, the players were good but the lack of substitutions was the mistake that took our lead away.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We had a really good 2nd half and then when we came out after the break we rested on our laurels and let them pour forward, we were absolutely played off the park. I dont know what Ranieri said at half time to the players but everyone came out after the break looking like they didn't want to be there.

Nedved and Del Piero looked terrible in the 2nd half, they had no energy at all, Giovinco and Iaquinta should have been introduced at around 55-60 mims when we were under a lot of pressure.

Sep 2, 2004
If he had just made a defensive sub when they went to 10 men, we would have 3 points right now. He is a horrible coach, how can a man that never won anything in his career coach a team with Juventus status? If we don't win Scudetto this year he needs to be fired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)