[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (10 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Before the match...this would have been a nice result. But not now.

When Viola were all attack we needed fast players for counters. Instead, for some reason Del Piero kept playing. Here is our punishment.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Draw at Viola away is not the end of the world.but to conceade that goal on 89 minute...fuck this.

Just like last year they managd to get the draw.

we should have won the bloody game.

Forza Juve!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
before the game this would have been a decent result to take and still is considering it is against frioentina but we should have taken all the points. amauri and DP should have made it count.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
I only watched the second half, and IMO Ranieri lost the game. It was clear that the team was too lackluster from the begining of the half. He should have made his substitutions sooner, to change the flow of the game. Also Del Piero really should have been subbed, he was very bad. Mellberg was too static when Gillardino scored. I hope this isn't his usuall standard. Poulsen, Marchisio and Amauri were solid. Player of the match for Juventus Buffon

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
3 points were there, we lost them. It's not good enough, sorry to sound like a broken record but the defense is not good enough, it's something that you just can't avoid to critise, we had all of 2 months to get this right, but yet they blatently ignored something that needed fixing, but yet spent in other areas. this is what we get for it.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Before the match...this would have been a nice result. But not now.

When Viola were all attack we needed fast players for counters. Instead, for some reason Del Piero kept playing. Here is our punishment.
Exactly! He should have subbed Iaquinta in for Del Pie 25 minutes before the end.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
This draw is definitly Ranieris fault, he should make substitutions way too earlier. It was obvius that our players were exoushted and he didn't do shit about it.

Btw I was pretty much satisfied with the way our team played, especially when we consider that this was our first match and that we played away agains Fiorentina. Nothing is lost so I'm pretty much satisfied as I said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)