[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (17 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
It wouldn't have been a a bad result even if Milan, Inter and Roma all won.
Fiorentina are a ver strong team, although they did get lucky against us last season, they might just be the surprise team to win it all this season. For me, beating them is just as good as beating Roma or Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Oh, Vinny will post right after the game one way or another, I assure you. If we lose, he is going to rant about our poor defenders, creativity problems, RUINIERI cluelessness, SUCKO and BLANK ineptness and ELKANN cheapness. Then he is going to open a thread in which he demands all our board of idiots is sacked and replaced by Moggi and the rest of the Triade and then he is going to say we will finish 5th or 6th in Serie A and drop out of CL Group Stage.

If we win, he is going to say the same things and he will add we were just lucky to win the game.

You just wait and see......
:lol2: He beat me to it. I swear, I wasn't reading his post. :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Oh, Vinny will post right after the game one way or another, I assure you. If we lose, he is going to rant about our poor defenders, creativity problems, RUINIERI cluelessness, SUCKO and BLANK ineptness and ELKANN cheapness. Then he is going to open a thread in which he demands all our board of idiots is sacked and replaced by Moggi and the rest of the Triade and then he is going to say we will finish 5th or 6th in Serie A and drop out of CL Group Stage.

If we win, he is going to say the same things and he will add we were just lucky to win the game.

You just wait and see......
if you're too blind to see what is going on then shame on you...

ignorance, to you, is bliss

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
this game has draw written all over it......

our lack of quality defenders and a playmaker in the middle will be our downfall this season

5th place- you heard it here first
no no my friend, you heard it here first

our failure to signa brick wall defender this off season and over all lack luster off season moves will reflect on this season and we will pay dearly

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
It wouldn't have been a a bad result even if Milan, Inter and Roma all won.
Fiorentina are a ver strong team, although they did get lucky against us last season, they might just be the surprise team to win it all this season. For me, beating them is just as good as beating Roma or Milan.
and for me too.

Im sure our boys will give everything. Im expecting Amauri to start as he always done well against Fiorentina. Nedved is charged, as well as DP who has been also rested. Marchiso and Poulsen will do well today as well.

If things dont go well, we might see IQ. Lets hope not..

Jun 13, 2007
and for me too.

Im sure our boys will give everything. Im expecting Amauri to start as he always done well against Fiorentina. Nedved is charged, as well as DP who has been also rested. Marchiso and Poulsen will do well today as well.

If things dont go well, we might see IQ. Lets hope not..
Isn't Neddy out for this one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)