[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (14 Viewers)

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
We're missing four starters. Zanetti, Sissoko, Chiellini and Trezeguet are vital for us.

At least Amauri's record is great against Fiorentina.
Chiellini and maybe Sissoko are vital for os. We can do without Zanetti and Trez!

Remember that Viola missing Mutu and Montolivo, there 2 most important players. Its even right there.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
if juve will loose this game against the viola without Mutu and Montolivo then dont expect anything good from this season

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thank god you also support Milan, Inter, Roma and Fiorentina then. If we don't win today, you'll jump ship so fast that even Usain Bolt will wonder where all that speed came from.

Fiorentina's going to be tough. Even without Mutu. My main worry is Chiellini's injury. In fact I didn't believe in our defense from day one and with Chiellini missing it looks really poor. I just hope Legrottaglie can be confident without Giorgio, but I don't think so.

Trezeguet and Sissoko are vital parts of our team, but we have very decent players to replace them IMO.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Thank god you also support Milan, Inter, Roma and Fiorentina then. If we don't win today, you'll jump ship so fast that even Usain Bolt will wonder where all that speed came from.

Fiorentina's going to be tough. Even without Mutu. My main worry is Chiellini's injury. In fact I didn't believe in our defense from day one and with Chiellini missing it looks really poor. I just hope Legrottaglie can be confident without Giorgio, but I don't think so.

Trezeguet and Sissoko are vital parts of our team, but we have very decent players to replace them IMO.
shutup moron , i am saying that at least juve should get a draw

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
hopefully Mellberg will play a great game, otherwise it will be hard, even with gila upfront. and i cant wait when zanetti will be back, for how long he is injured?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
We will win, because we are simply the better team! I am expecting a good performance by the lads. All in all, I think we had a good pre-season and a win away at Fiorentina would be a perfect start to the season! Lets hope for the best!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Chiellini and maybe Sissoko are vital for os. We can do without Zanetti and Trez!

Remember that Viola missing Mutu and Montolivo, there 2 most important players. Its even right there.

Yes. As opposed to last season, this time we have good cover for most of the important players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)