[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (94 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ranieri Wants Viola Revenge
Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri is looking forward to Sunday’s away day in Tuscany as he looks to beat Fiorentina.

The coach is still annoyed with the 3-2 defeat he suffered at the hands of La Viola in Turin last season and he is looking for revenge.

The Bianconeri travel to the Artemio Franchi without the injured David Trezeguet and the Tinkerman has hinted that Amauri and Vincenzo Iaquinta are likely to start, with Alessandro Del Piero on the bench.

“Amauri and Iaquinta are the two I have available up front. The Brazilian does well at pushing the side forward and Iaquinta creates space, we have to see what happens,” said Ranieri.

“Fiorentina? They took points off us last season and to be honest I was hoping not to meet a side in form early on.

“They are the same as us, they want to do well and we want to have a good campaign and win all our games.

“I am curious to see how we do without several of our stars and Fiorentina is always a good test.”

The former Chelsea man also had a few words on new signing Iago Falque from Barcelona.

“He has good prospects and he was taken for the youth team. We always have to try and make these types of investments for the youth sector,” continued Ranieri.

“He is technically good and he can become an excellent player.”

The Bianconeri will be hoping to get off to the right start against I Gigliati but it will not be easy as Cesare Prandelli’s side are much stronger than last season after the arrivals of Alberto Gilardino, Felipe Melo, Juan Vargas and Stevan Jovetic.
He cannot be serious in not starting Del Piero, can he?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Nevertheless, Mazzarri does not believe any side will be able to compete with Inter over a 38-game season.

"They are still the top candidates to win the league," he said.

"I would add Fiorentina as a top-drawer team with Roma and Milan, but at the moment, Inter are a touch above the rest."

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...SOCCER_Ita-Sampdoria_Quotes.html&TEAMHD=italy

Lets show this motherfucker who's gonna take the scudetto this year

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Nevertheless, Mazzarri does not believe any side will be able to compete with Inter over a 38-game season.

"They are still the top candidates to win the league," he said.

"I would add Fiorentina as a top-drawer team with Roma and Milan, but at the moment, Inter are a touch above the rest."

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...SOCCER_Ita-Sampdoria_Quotes.html&TEAMHD=italy

Lets show this motherfucker who's gonna take the scudetto this year

Jose said :
""For me it's a result which fits the game," admitted Mourinho.

"We did not deserve to win and it was a fair draw.

"That is not to say I am happy because I like to win, but I can be happy with the performance."

He added: "They are a good team. They worked a lot to get a point here and made it hard for us.

"It would be easy for me to say Inter did not win because we had a bad second half, but it is fairer to say that they worked very well and gave us a very difficult game. They deserved this point."

Jose is happy with performance, but they did not deserve to win, he said..!?

stupid comment..I wander what some of you would say if CR said that..

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Jose said :
""For me it's a result which fits the game," admitted Mourinho.

"We did not deserve to win and it was a fair draw.

"That is not to say I am happy because I like to win, but I can be happy with the performance."

He added: "They are a good team. They worked a lot to get a point here and made it hard for us.

"It would be easy for me to say Inter did not win because we had a bad second half, but it is fairer to say that they worked very well and gave us a very difficult game. They deserved this point."

Jose is happy with performance, but they did not deserve to win, he said..!?

stupid comment..I wander what some of you would say if CR said that..
do you expect anything other than stupid shit to come out of interisti mouths:shifty: ?
The thing that angers me more is that Marrazzi under rates us so badly. Now i can't wait to rape Sampdoria too.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I dont know why, but i dont think we are gonna lose...
Same here.
2-1 our win is my bet.

Seriously i think that not having Mutu,Montolivo will really hurt them.plus they have also few others injured,Jorgensen,Commotto,Semioli suspended.

For us on other hand,i think is a smaller problem as Trez,Momo,Zebina not availble.the only guy who is really bad injury to is Chiellini.but still we should win this game.

See ya tonight.
Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)