[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (11 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
Is it me or does Nedved makes his injuries look worse than they actually are......when he got injured against milan, I thought he would be out for months based on his reaction and he came back the next game, now this injury he was stretchered off and now he's back again. We definitely need him though so forza Nedved!!!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Is it me or does Nedved makes his injuries look worse than they actually are......when he got injured against milan, I thought he would be out for months based on his reaction and he came back the next game, now this injury he was stretchered off and now he's back again. We definitely need him though so forza Nedved!!!
that was punishment for CR as he took him early in Artmedia game..Nedved was so upset that wanted him to get heart attack..
However, CR is made from steel

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You can get injuries which hurt a hell of a lot at the time but result in no lasting damage.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
But it is said that nedved will be fit for the game.

EDIT: I just saw your second line right under the formation. Neddy will play I guess, and what a relief for our left side.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Morganti will be the referee. His last match where Juve were playing was against Palermo last April. I hope the result will be better than that match.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #194
    But he hoped for the result not the performance to be different.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #197
    Yea me too, the Sunday evening game is the worst, it's like waiting forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)