[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (4 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I think we will c this...

Amauri Trez
Del Piero
Brazzo Poulsen Camo
Molinaro Legro Mellberg Grygera
Buffon​

Id rather put Marchisio where Brazzo is, but I can see Ranieri opting for experience over skill in a big game like this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I thought that Ranieri suggested a few days ago that he was likely to field a Marchisio-Poulsen pairing v Fiorentina.

I don't know if Nedved's injury would change that.

Jan 7, 2004
I think we will c this...

Amauri Trez
Del Piero
Brazzo Poulsen Camo
Molinaro Legro Mellberg Grygera
Buffon​

Id rather put Marchisio where Brazzo is, but I can see Ranieri opting for experience over skill in a big game like this.

why do people that know nothing about juventus but pretend to know something put del piero behind the strikers

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
you dont need fast players in that position bes if thats what youre pointing at, but if he can play a bit more deeper and forward than an attacking midfielder, then it could work. it worked against roma last year and some teams anyway

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
why do people that know nothing about juventus but pretend to know something put del piero behind the strikers
???

Del Piero played behind the strikers vs Roma last season, twice, and he was fine. The most recent example was the 1st leg vs Artmedia. He has played there every know and than throughout his career, usually when were missing numerous players through injury and suspension, like now.

olvin

Aug 19, 2008
We are fucked if ranieri puts brazzo in the first game against fiorentina. I dont know why CR keeps playing Molinaro and Brazzo in important games. Brazzo is our worst midfielder(Marchionni,Giovinco, Camoranesi,Nedved are better than him). And Molinaro is juve's weak point in defense. Giovinco and De Ceglie are inexperienced but i think both of this players are better than Sali and Molinaro respectively.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
We are fucked if ranieri puts brazzo in the first game against fiorentina. I dont know why CR keeps playing Molinaro and Brazzo in important games. Brazzo is our worst midfielder(Marchionni,Giovinco, Camoranesi,Nedved are better than him). And Molinaro is juve's weak point in defense. Giovinco and De Ceglie are inexperienced but i think both of this players are better than Sali and Molinaro respectively.
ya, i dont like Brazzo, he's too slow and always lose ball

olvin

Aug 19, 2008
CR has played Brazzo in almost every postion (LM,RM,RB,CM,LB, and even as a DM). And guess what.....he plays bad in almost every position. The only position in which he plays "good" is as a RB(but grygera and zebina are still better)

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
CR has played Brazzo in almost every postion (LM,RM,RB,CM,LB, and even as a DM). And guess what.....he plays bad in almost every position. The only position in which he plays "good" is as a RB(but grygera and zebina are still better)
Thats exactly why he was bought. To cover up spaces for other players in case of injury/suspension. Everyone knows that he isn't world class, but hes a fighter and never gives up.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Molinaro is our worst player,definitely.
Everyone is ten times better than him.He is a disaster.I can not understand why Ranieri is so fond of him ?????? .
Brazzo can play sometime a decent games.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
im fine with brazzo starting as long as he plays like he did against milan. to give giovinco a start in a big game like this is a lot of pressure but i would like

buffon
grygera mellberg legro molinaro
brazzo camoranesi poulsen giovinco
trezeguet del piero

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
im fine with brazzo starting as long as he plays like he did against milan. to give giovinco a start in a big game like this is a lot of pressure but i would like

buffon
grygera mellberg legro molinaro
brazzo camoranesi poulsen giovinco
trezeguet del piero
like the way you think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)