[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (16 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think we can survive with him as opposed to without camo we are truely f**ked. Camo is our main creative force in midfield; if our only that is, Nedved is a big driving force, but we have other to compensate if he is out.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I think we can survive with him as opposed to without camo we are truely f**ked. Camo is our main creative force in midfield; if our only that is, Nedved is a big driving force, but we have other to compensate if he is out.
Nedved is irreplaceable as well if you ask me. Even if giovinco can take his place, at least not now.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I consider him replaceable in the league, esspecially when he is lacklustre, his agression and passion for the game is what keeps him going at this age, without it he's not irreplaceable.
Thats why I consider him irreplaceable in the champions league, since 2003, that's all he has ever wanted, the passion will never go there until he wins it.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'd say Poulsen was one of the key players for this match, especially when our defence is stripped to the bare bones that is,he needs just to add that bit extra cover and let Marchisio use the ball.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #73
    Then here's what I can watch week in week out:

1- Serie A full coverage with at least 2 games per week
    2- EPL full coverage with at least 3 games per week
    3 - La Liga, the same
    4- Ligue 1 with at least 2 games per week
    5- Bundesliga same as Ligue
    6- Portuguese league
    7- Dutch league
    8- MLS damn it
    9- And last but not least, at least 4 game of CL on each weekday plus 4 reruns or other non-aired games plus two weekly 1 hour shows

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Canal plus sports?
    I just heard it on Jazeera. Jazeera sport has the full right of Serie A, unlike last year, so this probably means, we will be able to watch almost every Juve serie A matches on Jazeera :weee:

And this goes for 2009-10 aswell!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)