[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-5 JUVENTUS (17th March, 2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• De Ceglie

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Plop

May 27, 2011
Is that true that Juve been told, that if we want to do a pre-match treaning we have to do it in some fucking treaning ground that 30km away of the stadium becouse of the rats fans?! their fans are threatening to riot or some shit.

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #352
    Amauri has already planned out his celebration and the rest of the world can't even imagine him scoring.
    He even promised the goal didnt he? I'm kinda scared to watch this match knowning bonucci is playing.

The horror if amauri scores! That would be the biggest troll moment ever in recent memory.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
    Sep 7, 2010
    WΏΏdy;3571874 said:
    He even promised the goal didnt he? I'm kinda scared to watch this match knowning bonucci is playing.

The horror if amauri scores! That would be the biggest troll moment ever in recent memory.
    :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Another mediocre team making playing Juve in their cup final. Maybe they can hand Amauri a trophy and set some fireworks off if he scores.

May 4, 2004
    I hate Milan.. They can score so many goals without even trying hard. The way they play in attack is amazing! Even Emanuelson seems like Ronaldinho when playing with Zlatan.. FML!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)