[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-5 JUVENTUS (17th March, 2012) (47 Viewers)

MoM

• De Ceglie

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #246
    If boriello or bonucci starts it will be evident conte has learned nothing from the horrible run of draws, with jojo out i think we can win this easily but of course bonucci will fuck it up for us.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    If borrielo is playing than conte definetly doesn't like matri , maybe he doesn't like him because he is not a top at finishing or he has not any special tecnical attributes . At least borrielo has some different characteristics , he keeps the ball and let's the team go up , althrough that he sucks too it is widely knowd

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    If Borrielo starts than that just proves how delusional Conte is, and that he just can't learn from his previous mistakes. Also no matter what kind of strikers you have, they need consistency, you can't switch your front line every game and expect them to score. Give Matri 2-3, even four games, and if he fails to score than bench him for a few games and give others a chance.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    The game is on St Patricks day surely i should of been allowed to open this thread giving it the luck of the irish.. il be so drunk during this match i'll have to record it and watch it monday as i wont remember it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)