[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-2 JUVENTUS [February 9th 2018] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bernardeschi

• D. Costa

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What the fuck is with all this injuries?Supposed that not calling Costa for Sassuolo game was due to a precautionary reasons.Now ,reports say he took only part of todays training session and is a doubt for the rats game.I know we have Berna but think that Costa is better for this game.
Coppa is an important competition, remember?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I just realized that this week could change status of more than just 1st place
If we win while Napoli lose or draw with Napoli conceding 1 goal more than we do vs Fiorentina - We get 1st place and stats wise get the status of the best defense back.. If in addition to this we score the same amount of goals as Lazio (or more) We keep the best attack status so this fixture could make us
1st place
Best defense
Best attack

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If we win while Napoli lose or draw with Napoli conceding 1 goal more than we do vs Fiorentina - We get 1st place and stats wise get the status of the best defense back.. If in addition to this we score the same amount of goals as Lazio (or more) We keep the best attack status so this fixture could make us
1st place
Best defense
Best attack
Mindblown.gif

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
1st place
Best defense
Best attack

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
1st place
Best defense
Best attack
Looks like you are getting the hang of this google thing

@Wittl @Maddy

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Coppa is an important competition, remember?
Of course it is especially when you are with one leg in the final.I am talking about the number of injuries here and that Alegri claimed that he took Costa off as a precautionary measure.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Of course it is especially when you are with one leg in the final.I am talking about the number of injuries here and that Alegri claimed that he took Costa off as a precautionary measure.
Yeah, and I'm claiming Allegri should've taken precautionary measures before the game, now we're stuck with Costa and Matuidi injured in the most important part of the season. Wait, actually I said that before the Coppa game and you disagreed. Kinda silly of you to complain now, isn't it?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah, and I'm claiming Allegri should've taken precautionary measures before the game, now we're stuck with Costa and Matuidi injured in the most important part of the season. Wait, actually I said that before the Coppa game and you disagreed. Kinda silly of you to complain now, isn't it?
"Yeah right".I complain about the number of injuries. Matuidi didn't get injured in the Coppa game.And Atalanta Coppa game was important and the win was important.But,anyway ,continue with your moaning and "impressive" statement about our rotation policy.:tup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope you know we are joking too when we say these things...

Or are we?
I appreciate it and let me tell you a secret
You are my favorite peasant :D

- - - Updated - - -

On another note and no google dont tell you this... Are we going to have D.Costa Matuidi or Dybala back for Tottenham first leg or the second leg?

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I appreciate it and let me tell you a secret
You are my favorite peasant :D

- - - Updated - - -
And you are my favourite peasant master :delpiero:

Talking about peasants, tomorrows game is way more difficult than the spurs game

Its away from home, in a hostile environment, against a young team with nothing to lose, playing the game of their lives, and we NEED TO WIN

Spurs game, is at home, against a potentially tired opponent, and we only need to PREVENT AWAY GOALS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)