[Serie A] Fiorentina 0-1 Juventus [5th November, 2023 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 2 10.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 11 57.9%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
game might be postponed due to weather. collina would approve anyway :snoop:

bro these people and rain.

back in my day would the players would play through WAR!

Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Football is back, baby

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Football is back, baby
You had me at dick in the ass.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I read Conte had a visit.
If it happens to affect our next game give him an overpaid contract as the club official motivator.
Motivation wise he is the maestro for me
Aside from the clickbait media rumors, what i’ve read is that he did not intersect at all with the first team or with the board, was mainly invited for a visit by Paolo Montero and supposedly stayed with him and the youth sector.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_1277.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

It could maybe mean something but could just as well indicate nothing. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_1278.jpeg

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

@Lion

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
game might be off, the municipality of firenze asked for a postponement

it's understandable as the flood situation is really terrible in the region and helping the victims, using resources like the police properly goes way beyond football. it's still a bit hypocritical as purple rat fans often make fun of heysel victims and the municipality never gives a fuck. and even more hypocritical if you consider that the fiorentina women team played milan yesterday at home. anyway, i'm fine with a postponed game this time

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

BetterCallSaul

Aug 27, 2023
game might be off, the municipality of firenze asked for a postponement

it's understandable as the flood situation is really terrible in the region and helping the victims, using resources like the police properly goes way beyond football. it's still a bit hypocritical as purple rat fans often make fun of heysel victims and the municipality never gives a fuck. and even more hypocritical if you consider that the fiorentina women team played milan yesterday at home. anyway, i'm fine with a postponed game this time

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah because then Sandro will be available for the postponed match:tuttosport:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Fiorentina vs. Juventus will be played as scheduled, as the Sports Events Observatory found no reasons to postpone the match to a different date in the Serie A. (Tuttojuve)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
okay, according to weather channels and social media posts, while there are certainly immense damages in the region, the weather is all right at the moment. some rain is expected in the evening at firenze. but most games play regularly. for example pontedera (small tuscan city) - jj next gen will be played, the match just started a few minutes ago despite the situation in the local hospital which was flooded a few days ago. fiorentina women played yesterday, pisa, livorno teams also play.

it looks like the purple rats curva needed some attention and some politicians backed them up since they don't want to turn their back on their voters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)