Serie A Fantasy (2 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
In case anyone still plays this. I created a league, you are free to join. Entry fee is 5 coins to make it spicy.

Join code: IhAEZszrCg3o

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
isn't a bit late right now?

- - - Updated - - -

with my friends we use this one

http://www.fantacalcioservice.it looks better :D

If there are enough people interested we could make mini-championship
Yeah probably, but i think you still keep your points from the previous games, so if you already have an account, the points will be calculated from the start. In that sense there would still be a point to it.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah probably, but i think you still keep your points from the previous games, so if you already have an account, the points will be calculated from the start. In that sense there would still be a point to it.
eh? Oo with one account you can have multiple teams in private leagues or pubblic ones.
You could also make champiosn/EL on check better.
Anyway beside you and me nobody else seems interested so...

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
eh? Oo with one account you can have multiple teams in private leagues or pubblic ones.
You could also make champiosn/EL on check better.
Anyway beside you and me nobody else seems interested so...
yeah, guess we can just wait until next year. People are too busy Fapping over Cavani, Berardi and Verrati in the Mercato Thread anyway . Pathetic.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I've created a league on fantasyseriea.com. Entry fee is 5 coins.

Code: 2HhTK2O3T1lo

Feel free to join if anyone wants.
Thought about joining but these prices seem like a joke. I don't think they've updated them at all.
Szczesny most expensive gk? Higuain 25m (lol), Rincon more expensive than Costa. ::lol3::

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Thought about joining but these prices seem like a joke. I don't think they've updated them at all.
Szczesny most expensive gk? Higuain 25m (lol), Rincon more expensive than Costa. ::lol3::
Yeah the prices are retarded but you can easily make a good team. People like Costa, Chiellini, Karhanoglu cost 4,5. The prices will be changing after every week. Join us @piotrr. I will have 3 guys from my job in this league :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)