Serie A Fantasy (1 Viewer)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You already started or there is time?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
You can join my league before the 1st Serie A game.
@piotrr they've changed prices of players. Higuain is 15 now :p.

- - - Updated - - -

You already started or there is time?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
You can join my league before the 1st Serie A game.

@piotrr they've changed prices of players. Higuain is 15 now :p.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
i suggest you www.fanta.soccer
you can create private leagues like those partecipating in the forum
Private Leagues goes from 4 up to 16 (tough after 8 you're really too many)
and there is the option of unknown offers and then public bid it's really funny :D
Also many options very customizable

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This is a much better looking website than Fantasy Serie A.
yup I use it with my friends since years and there is a ios and adroid app

Basically you gater a even number of people.
Someone create the Tuz League using Serie A,EPL,LIGA,Bundes or whatever you wish
Set up a password so that you either invite by mail or people will search the Tuz League and join by using the private password
And various options
Like goal worth
Assist worth
yellow booking malus
red card malus
draw goal
victory goal (all things that can be set up as the league owener wish)
etc etc
The only thing is that the site is in italian but works well with google translate
https://translate.google.it/translate?hl=it&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://fanta.soccer/it/

- - - Updated - - -

You can decide which newspapers use for the ratings of players,assist,goals,yellow/red cards.
You can decide at which turn of serie A start. For example me and our friends start from the third so we have the time between 1/09 and the third turn of Serie A to complete our mercato.
In case of matches not played due to weather or whatever you can either decide if you wanna give everyone who missed the game a 6 as rating or wait till they play the match
You can play till the end of Serie A or makes or group stages to assure that everyone play the same matches against the rest of the players.
as you can see you can decide anything XD

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
The part I love the most is that you can choose how to make mercato and we play with hidden bids.
How does it work? I'll post my previous year list

You have 2 make 2 lists of players.
The first List is your PRIORITY one.
The system will have it as priority and the other one as backup.
Example someone beat your offert for a List priority player the system will try to pick someone from the backup list you made.
It can happens that you fail to sign even from backup list XD

After everyone sent their list after a fix ammount of hours the system will calculate everything and the users can discover who they won or lost and by how much and so on.

Then there is the last part of mercato.
That's the pubblic bid for unwanted players XD (basically whose left) and you can make a basic bid depending on how much the website rate a player and for the following 24hours anyone can out bid you and the highest bidder at the end of the 24 hours will get the player.

You can also make private deals with others players
And decide to open the mercato as if it's real with the winter window XD
So to allow people cut the injured players, make trades or sell players that left or buy those who joined Serie A

You should try if you have enough people.
Everything get calculated automatically so the users has only to put the formation before the first game of Serie A turn

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give it a try. Is the Tuz league already created?
Spero che il mio italiano non sia troppo male.
Ye i created it but I can delete it without problems
I named it Juventuzleague but now I deleted it.

Just check with the forum if there are enough people interested or you can join other private leagues (if they don't have a password) or public ones which has lot of users and all players avaible for anyone

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
@radekas unfortunately seems it will be unplayable. I've read on jp that the site has new owners who don't really care. And there is so many messed up things. Can't check history because it's not working, can't make transfers because it says round in progress, tables are not sorted by points... I didn't even get any points for Buffon saving the penalty because it seems there is no such option in scoring rules now. :sergio:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
@radekas unfortunately seems it will be unplayable. I've read on jp that the site has new owners who don't really care. And there is so many messed up things. Can't check history because it's not working, can't make transfers because it says round in progress, tables are not sorted by points... I didn't even get any points for Buffon saving the penalty because it seems there is no such option in scoring rules now. :sergio:
I wouldn't worry that much. It will probably be fixed before the next round or they will somehow fix it later. It happened before :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)