[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (6 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I am pissed from him hugging and touching other players - WTF GIGI.
Maybe he has the worst DEFENCE of all, but he is PART OF IT NONETHELESS.
Good LUCK in MANCHESTER SHITTY or whatever his fortune takes him.

I DISAGREE.
Maybe he should have said that Del Piero is becoming a selfish prick, that does not understand he is OLD and should be happy with 30 mins in a game.
He was trying to go through the whole defence by himself and the moves were slow-motion like Keanu Reeves in the MATRIX - it just can't happen.
But Ranieri is always respectful towards his players and that is how he gets paid back?
I WOULD have taken DEL PIERO OFF at HALF TIME IF NOT SOONER.
I know RANIERI IS NOT THE BEST - but until LIPPI gets here or someone of his qualities we have no CHOICE. Especially NOW at the end of the season.
Lippi has the respect of DEL PIERO cause he is sending his ass in SIBERIA, when DP even gets the thought of NATIONAL TEAM.
And may I REMIND you that in the NATIONAL team italy doesn't have the greatest squad right now as well.
SO RESPECT FOR RESPECT IS HARDLY THE DEAL HERE.

FORZA JUVE.
Del Piero was trying more than all the others combined. He was dropping back to our half to take the ball because the midfielders were completely lost. I never defend selfishness but i would have been just as selfish in his place if i saw that i'm giving my all while the others can't do shit and don't even try to do better. I was also going to do everything by myself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Genoa hasn't won anything since 1937. Playing in CL will be their greatest success in the last 72 years, not to mention the money they'll get from it.
They were all playing the match of their lives so that's one reason why we were outplayed badly. They were more motivated and more hungry for a win than they ever were in their career.
But the nonchalance we've shown is inexcuseable. We played as if we were sure that we can't win the scudetto and we were sure that we can't be 4th. If our players keep thinking this way we will lose even the 4th place.
The disappointment Buffon, Del Piero, Camo and the other big names are feeling is normal, but that's really hurting us. I just hope that they're doing it with a good reason, with hope that the board will start working to fix the problems.

Now what we need is a meeting between our stars with the board where Del Piero and co. will be given assurances that we'll be much stronger next year. We need to motivate our main players again. The board must listen to what they'll say and seriously take it into consideration. We simply can not allow such performances from our players in the next weeks because it might get ugly. With some of the timbers we have in the team, we can't let our good players to underperform.
weren't they guaranteed this not too long ago? & look what came of that

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
exactly and u look to the ppl leading u to provide that motivate....that spark. How can out players get that when they look to the bench & see ranieri? when those in the positions of authority to make the relevant changes are content with suspar performances? When there seems to be no real ambition within the club?

what kind of message doe that send to the players on the field? how is that goin to help them? ppl say what goes on in the board roam should not affect the payers because they are meant to be professinal but it does! it's like DD said... "a flock of sheep led by a lion will always defeat a pride of lions led by a sheep"

that is what we are at the moment....a pride of lions being led by more than 1 sheep.
Could be the reason. Its hard to find the real reason, but its always easy to blame the management and the coach.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's really only downhill from here if we don't implement some changes, starting with the manager. Our stars are getting too old and we don't have proper replacements for them. Seems to me that there is indeed a major discontent within the team and that is the fault of the manager and board. I'm sorry, but all you folks who constantly defend these people need to take a hard look at the facts and see that these people don't know how to run a football club. They were never even qualified in the first place...

Secco was the guy who handed papers to the fourth official.

Blanc managed a tennis tournament that receives funding from all sorts of sponsors.

Ranieri never showed any promise at any of the clubs he managed.

So why do some people think they'll finally do a great job? It's like me being hired as an electrical engineer despite having no experience with working on circuits, me screwing up the electricity grid and constantly electrocuting myself, and having you lot come in and say hey, Andy will only improve, give him a chance... while you're sitting in your house without power drinking whisky and trying to read a book from the light of a candle... for years.

I mean just grow up already. Stop living in a friggin' fantasy world.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
I am pissed from him hugging and touching other players - WTF GIGI.
Maybe he has the worst DEFENCE of all, but he is PART OF IT NONETHELESS.
Good LUCK in MANCHESTER SHITTY or whatever his fortune takes him.

I DISAGREE.
Maybe he should have said that Del Piero is becoming a selfish prick, that does not understand he is OLD and should be happy with 30 mins in a game.
He was trying to go through the whole defence by himself and the moves were slow-motion like Keanu Reeves in the MATRIX - it just can't happen.
But Ranieri is always respectful towards his players and that is how he gets paid back?
I WOULD have taken DEL PIERO OFF at HALF TIME IF NOT SOONER.
I know RANIERI IS NOT THE BEST - but until LIPPI gets here or someone of his qualities we have no CHOICE. Especially NOW at the end of the season.
Lippi has the respect of DEL PIERO cause he is sending his ass in SIBERIA, when DP even gets the thought of NATIONAL TEAM.
And may I REMIND you that in the NATIONAL team italy doesn't have the greatest squad right now as well.
SO RESPECT FOR RESPECT IS HARDLY THE DEAL HERE.

FORZA JUVE.

well u seem like one of those peeps that has never played football...
u think that every goal conceded is the keepers fault
and every powerful shots into the goal is a great goal...
every player with a flashy boots is star player
and every player with a special hairdo is a flair player

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's really only downhill from here if we don't implement some changes, starting with the manager. Our stars are getting too old and we don't have proper replacements for them. Seems to me that there is indeed a major discontent within the team and that is the fault of the manager and board. I'm sorry, but all you folks who constantly defend these people need to take a hard look at the facts and see that these people don't know how to run a football club. They were never even qualified in the first place...

Blanc managed a tennis tournament that receives funding from all sorts of sponsors.

So why do some people think they'll finally do a great job? It's like me being hired as an electrical engineer despite having no experience with working on circuits, me screwing up the electricity grid and constantly electrocuting myself, and having you lot come in and say hey, Andy will only improve, give him a chance... while you're sitting in your house without power drinking whisky and trying to read a book from the light of a candle... for years.

:tup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Indeed Poulsen is > Tiago.
Anjd Poulsen is not useless, but he is def inconsistent and unreliable for a first choice player, he adds nothing to our team, neither momentarily or in the long run.
As we have pointed out even before he signed, it was a great mistake to sign him
and our board only did that to excuse their inability to sign someone useful...
This transfer was a waste of money, a poor excuse and we all knew it from day one.

We should have used those resources were we really needed them, our defense!!!
I ve been saying this for two years...

Mar 30, 2006
For all of you who were praising poulsen over tiago, we all saw what poulsen delivered tonight. Im eagerly waiting for the replies that go "At least he doesn't do ballet moves on the field or even at least he gave his heart out".

I'm not too sad about our defeat, I don't believe in the scudetto this year anymore, 2nd or even 3rd will do it for me sadly.

Also let's all visit the tiago thread and blame him for our defeat tonight even if he didn't play, he wasn't giving his best on the sidelines, not jumping and cheering enough, he was practicing his ballet moves instead :).
I think this does not vindicate Tiago. It just shows how much we need a player like Sissoko who can dominate a midfield even if he is not technically as good as the others. His passing may be less quality but his influence on the team is clear and he is a driving force for our CM.

We hassel the opponents more in the mid with sissoko who does the work of 1.5 players and this is why it seems we have been losing the mid battles alot more recently and hence conceeding more.

Sep 14, 2003

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Id like to congratulate Gasperini and I hope he can return to us someday to manage us. I liked his style this season, his really got his team bleeding for something great.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Indeed Poulsen is > Tiago.
Anjd Poulsen is not useless, but he is def inconsistent and unreliable for a first choice player, he adds nothing to our team, neither momentarily or in the long run.As we have pointed out even before he signed, it was a great mistake to sign him
and our board only did that to excuse their inability to sign someone useful...
This transfer was a waste of money, a poor excuse and we all knew it from day one.

We should have used those resources were we really needed them, our defense!!!
I ve been saying this for two years...
I'm not sure if you were just doing this for irony, but I'd define that as useless.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
fckkkkkkkkkkkkk 6 goals in 2 matches

just for ur information :

Buffon played 1395 mins (18 goals)

Manninger played 1395 mins (11 goals)

(sissoko+amauri) we missed you

Go to hell ranieri

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
WTF camo!!??

I can't believe ranieri preferred molinaro over criscito.

good game by marchisio he ran his ass off especially after camo red card.

Mar 30, 2006

I dont think it is all downhill. We are having a negative phase but like when we finished 3rd under Lippi it only took 3 key signings and a new coach to take us back to the top.

Like Next season if you take the team we have and add Digeo, Start Giovinco, Sissoko returns from injury, bring in Zapata, buy Miguel/Zuniga and take Criscito back.

The we will be back in business. It only involves buying 3 players.

Giovinco----Amauri
------Diego-------
Marchisio-Sissoko-Camo

Criscito-Chiellini-Zapata-Miguel
----------Buffon---------------

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
ok...if gigi and co leave juventus, lets stop supporting juve...we supported juventus because it has a vision to be big winners. BUT right now, the board's vision seem to be different from the fans....
NEVER!

are you just a glory hunter? go support Manure or Barca!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)