[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (14 Viewers)

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
oh to be a fly on moratti's wall tonite!

it does'nt matter who we buy in the summer(if indeed we manage to attract any world-beaters!),problem with this team is leadership and motivation...the lack of both is increasingly obvious...

last season,the buzz of being back in serie a was enuf wind in our sails...this season we needed something more n we have'nt gotten it...

this team is crying out for a drill-sergeant or a charismatic leader...what worries me is that i can't think of any ATM...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
I think if Del Piero and gigi has no respect for RANIERI they should be benched until the end of the friggin season.
I don't give a CRAP if they were the saviours of Europe. NO ONE is larger than JUVENTUS.
Ranieri and the management must be GONE, live FOREVER, next season.
WE are SOOOO deep in this shit that we do not deserve even SECOND place. Beating INTER is the least they could do , but it would be still not enough. And I remember they wanted to be champions of Europe... Good we didn't play Genoa in CL final....
AMAZING. Even Capello was better, far BETTER. I don't care if it is the defence, the midfield or the attack that is not good enough. A team is either a team or NOT. And we are clearly NOT.
If Del Piero has some issues, or GIGI for that matter - they should go to ADRIANO for ADVICE.
Fucking hell...

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
nothing but i just see that something has changed with buffon almost a lack of motivation.
mm yea a bit true...but i still respect him for staying with us and doing his job well....we love you always, buffon. i think buffon should be the captain. perhaps that will give him some boost

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Its not as horrible as people make it now. Its the first loss in 8 games and yes, we are out of the scudetto race and yes, we conceded 6 goals in the last two games, but please stop playing the drama queens in here!

We have a motivation problem, otherwise I can't see, why we always play so slow and unconcentrated in the first minutes of a game! Horrible!
Our defense is weak! Way too weak! First goal was Legros fault. Conceding after a corner is never allowed if you want to be the best team, third goal....well, we were playing all on attack!

Season is over! Coppa would be nice.
We need to add a Champion....not only in Offense, but also in Defense! We lack a real leader in the back 4! Chiellini is not yet on that level. He will have to gain more experience, and Legro is/was never one. A player like Marquez, Cannavro etc... an experienced leader for our defense, is what we really lack....
exactly and u look to the ppl leading u to provide that motivate....that spark. How can out players get that when they look to the bench & see ranieri? when those in the positions of authority to make the relevant changes are content with suspar performances? When there seems to be no real ambition within the club?

what kind of message doe that send to the players on the field? how is that goin to help them? ppl say what goes on in the board roam should not affect the payers because they are meant to be professinal but it does! it's like DD said... "a flock of sheep led by a lion will always defeat a pride of lions led by a sheep"

that is what we are at the moment....a pride of lions being led by more than 1 sheep.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can't be more agree with you, Andy. Those guys really showed their value.
Why Palladingo?
It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Of course players we loan out or toss around will want to perform well against us to prove us wrong. And I hope they do because this system is moronic.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
mm yea a bit true...but i still respect him for staying with us and doing his job well....we love you always, buffon. i think buffon should be the captain. perhaps that will give him some boost
buffon shouldnt be captain till alex retires.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
I think if Del Piero and gigi has no respect for RANIERI they should be benched until the end of the friggin season.
I don't give a CRAP if they were the saviours of Europe. NO ONE is larger than JUVENTUS.
Ranieri and the management must be GONE, live FOREVER, next season.
WE are SOOOO deep in this shit that we do not deserve even SECOND place. Beating INTER is the least they could do , but it would be still not enough. And I remember they wanted to be champions of Europe... Good we didn't play Genoa in CL final....
AMAZING. Even Capello was better, far BETTER. I don't care if it is the defence, the midfield or the attack that is not good enough. A team is either a team or NOT. And we are clearly NOT.
If Del Piero has some issues, or GIGI for that matter - they should go to ADRIANO for ADVICE.
Fucking hell...
gigi does not have any, i assure you. he is mature enough to think and he keeps his feet on the ground like the fucking insole.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its not as horrible as people make it now. Its the first loss in 8 games and yes, we are out of the scudetto race and yes, we conceded 6 goals in the last two games, but please stop playing the drama queens in here!

We have a motivation problem, otherwise I can't see, why we always play so slow and unconcentrated in the first minutes of a game! Horrible!
Our defense is weak! Way too weak! First goal was Legros fault. Conceding after a corner is never allowed if you want to be the best team, third goal....well, we were playing all on attack!

Season is over! Coppa would be nice.
We need to add a Champion....not only in Offense, but also in Defense! We lack a real leader in the back 4! Chiellini is not yet on that level. He will have to gain more experience, and Legro is/was never one. A player like Marquez, Cannavro etc... an experienced leader for our defense, is what we really lack....
What kind of motivation do you need when hearing that Inter have dropped points against Palermo? Also the fact that we ourselfs dropped points last week and its our way to make it up. Its quite inexcusable our performance was horrible and really amateur.

As for the centrebacks I would prefer someone who wont go injured half way through the season or atleast someone pace and a helluva good anticipation, dont you think we got enough oldies lieing around, its time we invested for some young or mid-aged world class material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)