[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (14 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think its FUCKING FANTASTIC players such as Criscito, Sculli and Palladingo stuck it to us royally and spurred on our demise tonight. It's great because they were our players who have been tossed around like bargaining chips throughout their career under the insane current system of loaning and co-ownerships. Hopefully all players we toss around as such come back to bite us in the ass, as perhaps that will make us think twice about partaking in these foolish deals.

Forza Criscito, Palladingo, Sculli and all the others players tossed around by us who play for other clubs.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
i agree & said so in the live thread as well, if ranieri is still here nex summer gigi & co are 110% gone!
ok...if gigi and co leave juventus, lets stop supporting juve...we supported juventus because it has a vision to be big winners. BUT right now, the board's vision seem to be different from the fans....

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Its not as horrible as people make it now. Its the first loss in 8 games and yes, we are out of the scudetto race and yes, we conceded 6 goals in the last two games, but please stop playing the drama queens in here!

We have a motivation problem, otherwise I can't see, why we always play so slow and unconcentrated in the first minutes of a game! Horrible!
Our defense is weak! Way too weak! First goal was Legros fault. Conceding after a corner is never allowed if you want to be the best team, third goal....well, we were playing all on attack!

Season is over! Coppa would be nice.
We need to add a Champion....not only in Offense, but also in Defense! We lack a real leader in the back 4! Chiellini is not yet on that level. He will have to gain more experience, and Legro is/was never one. A player like Marquez, Cannavro etc... an experienced leader for our defense, is what we really lack....

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Punished for ...

The team play badly today. Should send the Primavera team against inter to punish the seniors ...
please don't be sarcastic, mr goatse.
del piero did not play well for a very long time...despite scoring two goals in a game the other time, he was still having a bad game. and i have already noticed his ego selfishness issue for very long, yet there are people calling me anti-delpiero...

i started suporting juve because of him -.-

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think its FUCKING FANTASTIC players such as Criscito, Sculli and Palladingo stuck it to us royally and spurred on our demise tonight. It's great because they were our players who have been tossed around like bargaining chips throughout their career under the insane current system of loaning and co-ownerships. Hopefully all players we toss around as such come back to bite us in the ass, as perhaps that will make us think twice about partaking in these foolish deals.

Forza Criscito, Palladingo, Sculli and all the others players tossed around by us who play for other clubs.
:beer:

Dec 31, 2008
The last pinch of 'HOPE' has been blewn away. 2008-09 will be a disgrace for us. So many lost opportunities to catch inter, conceding 3 goals against sum truck driver teams(Chievo, Cagliari), a dumb coach, a dumber board. Screw everyone in the administration, start it fresh next season, 3 top defenders, one or two WC players in the midfield, and a gud coach also for god's sake.
tommorows easter and ill pray for a gud 2009-10. god save juventus

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Whenever we score we seem to concead a gol 3 or 4 mins later. Referee must have emptied moratti's bank account tonight. Camoranesi should never have been sent off, hope is red card is recinded. Good pass by Nedved for Iaquinta's gol but with our defending and the referee, we were never going to win this game. Hope Amauri is fit for next weekend so we can play 433 with Iaq, Amauri and Delpiero up front.
Camo did not even protest his red card, he knew he deserved it, stop blaming the ref. We would have won this game if we were any good, but we were shit, not because of the ref, but because of the players attitudes and the incompetent management.

And the ref gave us a fucking non existant penalty so stop talking complete shit and accept we lost because of our own failures and not that of the officials

:wallbang: Some people on this forum are just stupid

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005

I can't be more agree with you, Andy. Those guys really showed their value.
Why Palladingo?

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Its not as horrible as people make it now. Its the first loss in 8 games and yes, we are out of the scudetto race and yes, we conceded 6 goals in the last two games, but please stop playing the drama queens in here!

We have a motivation problem, otherwise I can't see, why we always play so slow and unconcentrated in the first minutes of a game! Horrible!
Our defense is weak! Way too weak! First goal was Legros fault. Conceding after a corner is never allowed if you want to be the best team, third goal....well, we were playing all on attack!

Season is over! Coppa would be nice.
We need to add a Champion....not only in Offense, but also in Defense! We lack a real leader in the back 4! Chiellini is not yet on that level. He will have to gain more experience, and Legro is/was never one. A player like Marquez, Cannavro etc... an experienced leader for our defense, is what we really lack....
our manager can't deliver good team talks like other managers can...his look itself spells looser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)