[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (12 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Player ratings:

Rubinho sv ( nothing to do )
Bocchetti 6
Ferrari 6
Biava 6.5
Mesto 6 M.Rossi 7
Juric 7.5
Motta 7.5
Criscito 7.5
Sculli 7
Jankovic 6.5
Palladino 8

Juve:

Buffon 6.5 (for his good save)
Iqauinta 6.5 ( for his goal)

the rest don't deserve to be rated but pounded

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its time to spend heavily, Blanc needs to allow his balls to drop if he is going to be in charge of a club like this.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I am sick to fucking death of this shit.

I Want Big Names
I Want Good Players
I Want a Good Manager
I Want to feel that rush of pride again when putting on the jeresy to watch a game

You have taken that pride from me ranieri for the first time since 2006, I;m fucking off till june.

Gentlemen, it's been an honor complaining with you tonight.

for the first time EVER!!!!!!!

and :rofl2: @ ur pic

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
I'm willing to bet as much as you want that we will not actually sign a great defender. We need a GREAT defender not merely GOOD if we are gonna change things around.

Oh, and times that by 3
if u were a good/great player,would u want 2 play for ranieri's juve?moreso if u were also being courted by say barca(guardiola),inter(mourinho) or united(SAF)?

d biggest change we need ahead of next season is a managerial change

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Ranieri has killed that attitude with his replies after dropping point everytime - "we are still rebuilding the Serie B effect". He wasn't even with us in Serie B for fuck sake!
WELL-SAID!!!!! ranieri is born a loozer...his face doesn't even look like a fighter...he look like he is crying even when he is happy

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
if u were a good/great player,would u want 2 play for ranieri's juve?moreso if u were also being courted by say barca(guardiola),inter(mourinho) or united(SAF)?

d biggest change we need ahead of next season is a managerial change
totally true..when does the looser's contract ends?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Harsh on defense really when they were all awful, I mean who fck do we buy?! This is crazy it seemed like a mentality issue as well as lack of pace I don't know what the players were doing, I mean were thing thinking of their easter family gathering or fck knows what but its just ridicolous and to say we were fighting for scudetto :rolleyes:, now we have a new challenge.. lets fight for a champions league spot!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i personally think there is a deep issue within the club, a split in the club. i think it may be between the players that want ranieri to go and those who dont.

del piero clearly has no respect for ranieri nor does buffon IMO.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Whenever we score we seem to concead a gol 3 or 4 mins later. Referee must have emptied moratti's bank account tonight. Camoranesi should never have been sent off, hope is red card is recinded. Good pass by Nedved for Iaquinta's gol but with our defending and the referee, we were never going to win this game. Hope Amauri is fit for next weekend so we can play 433 with Iaq, Amauri and Delpiero up front.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Whenever we score we seem to concead a gol 3 or 4 mins later. Referee must have emptied moratti's bank account tonight. Camoranesi should never have been sent off, hope is red card is recinded. Good pass by Nedved for Iaquinta's gol but with our defending and the referee, we were never going to win this game. Hope Amauri is fit for next weekend so we can play 433 with Iaq, Amauri and Delpiero up front.
ok please don't pick del piero...i know he always play well against big clubs.... but he really needs to be punished

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)