[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (8 Viewers)

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
we really lack pace in this game....and giovinco was not used....
ranieri...it is your job to eat ur grandma's used tampons for everyday of ur life

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Ur rite esp in this match but the match against Chievo highlights the need for some urgent reinforcement at the back ...

For a team to play well, the defense need to be assuring which is not the case esp. after the international break
I'm willing to bet as much as you want that we will not actually sign a great defender. We need a GREAT defender not merely GOOD if we are gonna change things around.

Oh, and times that by 3

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Ur rite esp in this match but the match against Chievo highlights the need for some urgent reinforcement at the back ...

For a team to play well, the defense need to be assuring which is not the case esp. after the international break
Defensive reinforcement should be a priority, no doubt. However, as you said, this match was a flop on account of the collective.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I am sick to fucking death of this shit.

I Want Big Names
I Want Good Players
I Want a Good Manager
I Want to feel that rush of pride again when putting on the jeresy to watch a game

You have taken that pride from me ranieri for the first time since 2006, I;m fucking off till june.

Gentlemen, it's been an honor complaining with you tonight.

i'm with you, I actually have life changing exams coming up the last thing I need is to get stressed out watching the circus try to play football.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
the bloody juve fans in stadiums should boo ranieri or show him their displeasure with a banner or something..show some balls, fans in stadiums.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I'm willing to bet as much as you want that we will not actually sign a great defender. We need a GREAT defender not merely GOOD if we are gonna change things around.

Oh, and times that by 3

Gigli and Secco doesn't know that and they will tell the media again that they want Cassano

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
You thought it looked intentional? Nedved had his eyes on the ball from what I remember.
Sure wasn't. But if Italian football board "whatever they're called" want to do Inter a favor, they will decide against Nedved. Anyhow.. I am not sure if any would have the right mentality to play to win. I am sure the morale is just too low to play next week.

Genoa faught for their spot but we just keep blowing it. Talk about the chance of DP when he decided to put the ball between the Keeper's ball whilst he had to players avaialble to nicely score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)