[SERIE A] F.C. Genoa 3-2 JUVENTUS (April 11th 2009) (4 Viewers)

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
yeah...camo for being stupid and getting a red card, iaquinta? because he scored the second goal? he didn't do anything all the match...no one deserves nothing.

1 point from 6 against chievo and genoa...man, this is sad
iaquinta was working hard -.- and he did scored that goal, not del piero
camoranesi worked hard on the right too...he was the only one crossing...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Disgraceful performance. Genoa taught us a lesson in football today. Not one player I was pleased with for us, and the substitutions were fucking abysmal as well. I have to wonder why Giovinco isn't started, let alone subbed in when we are losing 2-1 with half an hour left. He is quick, and this will be particularly useful in late stages of a game where there are plenty of tired legs.

More importantly, I'd love to know why none of those players could give a fuck out there? In the afternoon Palermo do us a MASSIVE favour and hold Inter to a draw at the San Siro and before the match I was actually excited about how our players will take that result and realise that we can close the gap to Inter massively in the next two weeks. Where is the never say die attitude?

Fuck knows how we scored twice.

Credit to Ranieri when he made me laugh for about 10 seconds, striking fear into the Genoa fans by bringing on Grygera + Marco.
That's so Capello-era, man.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
look guys its clear that we need an overhaul of attitude almost at the club, right now everything seems so negative. whether it be the coach or not im not sure but we need a massive change.

ranieri should be gone regardless and if he isnt by next season there will be major problems at our club.
true...but attitude starts at the top.....how can we have attitude when our BOD and manager continuolsy display what spineless figskins they are?

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
It was a team effort, or lack-there-of. Don't go pointing fingers at the defence solely. The midfield giving away balls left and right didn't exactly make their jobs a whole lot easier.
Ur rite esp in this match but the match against Chievo highlights the need for some urgent reinforcement at the back ...

For a team to play well, the defense need to be assuring which is not the case esp. after the international break

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Weve been done by a determined Genoa side. What will it take to fix this side? Im really fearing us losing the second spot after this.. whatever happens we need to get rid of some old 'key' and mediocre players in this squad and a few other completely rubbish players and of course a coach who just couldnt drive his team forward.. ahh fck, holding onto second and winning coppa will just abouts bring some sort of smile to the face.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I am sick to fucking death of this shit.

I Want Big Names
I Want Good Players
I Want a Good Manager
I Want to feel that rush of pride again when putting on the jeresy to watch a game

You have taken that pride from me ranieri for the first time since 2006, I;m fucking off till june.

Gentlemen, it's been an honor complaining with you tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)